“Loved Brothers Cove!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Brother's Cove Log Cabin Rentals
Sturgis, Michigan
“Loved Brothers Cove!”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

We visited Brothers Cove Oct. 7-11, 2011. We rented the cabin called "TreeTop Oasis". It truley is a treetop oasis! The views were majestic!! It was so peaceful, quiet and relaxing. The cabin itself was well maintained and beautiful. We didn't have any issues at all. We enjoyed the hot tub everynight. The fireplace on the porch was amazing. In the morning we sat out there with the fire going, as well as in the evenings. We can't wait to visit again!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Tara W

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed 5 July 2011

My son and I stayed at Cabin #63 "the Honeymoon Sweet" and absolutely LOVED it. The views were amazing and so peaceful.

The only issue we had was a broken handle to the jacuzzi which was fixed within 30 minutes of reporting it. Excellent service.

We were able to visit Pigeon Forge, Cades Cove and Gatlinburg while there. All were so convienent yet we were well away from the noise of all the "tourist traps" from Pigeon Forge.

I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank DebbieInFla
Springboro, OH
Reviewed 5 April 2011

We stayed at Perfect Peace and we couldn't have been happier! The cabin was lovely, spacious and had a breathtaking view! We had cold, rainy weather while we were there and there was plenty of room to spread out and enjoy ourselves. My teenagers had a great time playing pool and hanging out in the hottub.
I was a little concerned after reading a few of the reviews, but our visit was wonderful! Everything was in great working order (hot tub, dishwasher, washer and dryer, etc) We didn't have any problems with the code for the gate like others did in the past...it looks like they've worked that kink out. We did, however, have trouble getting our code to the front door to work. We called and someone was there to help us within a few minutes! The only thing that could have been improved was the windows were really dirty and needed a good spring cleaning.
I would definitely recommend Brother's Cove and, in particular, Perfect Peace cabin. I hope to go back!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
8 Thank Kim S
Chatham, IL
Reviewed 9 March 2011

Just returned from 5 wonderful nights at Brothers Cove. We rented Deja View a 3 bedroom cabin on the top of the hill. Although the pictures on the website are very nice, they don't compare to the real thing. It is so absolutely beautiful in the Smokies. Our views from the living room and back deck were amazing. The cabin was clean and so well appointed. It had everything. I would highly recommend Brother's Cove and the cabin Deja View.

I was a little concerned about some of the previous comments about the water so I called the office. They told me they had just installed a new filtration system throughout the resort and the water was clear. I found that to be true. The water was crystal clear and tasted very good.

Best features of this cabin: Great views, well maintained, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, quiet,
free wifi, outdoor hot tub.

Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Fargus44
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 2 January 2011

We stayed in the 4 bedroom Majestic View at Brother's Cove..The cabin was beautiful and had all the amenities we were looking for...however...our cabin was not cleaned very well..there were huge dust balls everywhere and when we turned on the ceiling fans..huge balls of stuff fell down from them..I overlooked some of the little things and whipped out the vacuum and cleaned and dusted some areas...We had a great time though...WE just made sure to wash all the dishes the first time we used them...I personally cleaned the AC/Heat vent with the vacuum and actually took apart the light on the stove..I started to cook and turned on the light and it was filled with dead bugs...I think the cabin was a little overpriced considering the cleaning aspect, but I am not a complainer and just dealt with it myself...I would bring my own linens next time...I am not sure the sheets on the bed had been clean, but we did have a washer and dryer....I would just look at the integrity of the housekeeping staff a little closer and this cabin would be world class...

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank tkek
ATL
Reviewed 3 September 2010

I should have paid more attention to the theme of poor service in prior reviews, as that was certainly borne out during our visit. The property itself is quite pretty, and the cabins are not crowded together like most others we saw in the area. However, our cabin (Good Times) was not well cleaned: a former occupant evidently hid dirty dishes in between clean ones on the shelf, the jacuzzi jets in the bathtubs spat out yucky brown foam, and the hot tub had a funky odor. Despite extensive cautions regarding placing garbare out for pickup at appointed times, which we did, our trash was not picked up, and of course was torn apart by wildlife.

My greatest complaint, however, regards the air conditioning going out on the last night of our 3 night stay. We discovered the problem after we returned to our cabin at 10 p.m. Tired, needing to put our children to bed, and unaware of any 24-hr. maintenance option, we opened the windows and tried to sleep. The weather during our stay was hot, so even with the windows open, the thermostat stayed close to 80 degrees. I do understand that systems break; however, management was unwilling to provide any sort of credit towards the last night of our stay due to this problem.

This property has a lot of potential but the poor management is reflected in poor upkeep and poor customer service experiences.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank WhatSheSaidYall
Princeton, West Virginia
Reviewed 3 August 2010

we have been loyal customers and recommended brothers cove to many friends and family, after our last stay i will no longer go back or recommend to anyone. the first year we were there appox 7 yrs ago we had some problems they were taken care of promptly and handled well this time it was not the same, the manager Brian i could live without! The office staff with the exception of one was rude. our cabin was DIRTY water yellow from the iron. we had a leak in the living room and when it was reported to the main desk we were informed that it was because someone was in the upstairs shower either way should there be water in the living room. there was mouse feces on the counter and in the bathroom upon arrival and the whole cabin smelled like dog. After talking at length with Brian and getting no response what so ever from his supervisor my husband and i have made the decision "never again" brothers cove. i hate that, when i think of vacation i would like to go somewhere i am comfortable with for us it is no longer here at brothers cove

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
7 Thank cabins4me
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevierville
Sleep Inn
Starr Crest Resort
Starr Crest Resort
#11 of 37 in Sevierville
Accommodations by Parkside Resort

Been to Brother's Cove Log Cabin Rentals? Share your experiences!