“Quite”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool table.
Dining table
Vanity/master bedroom
Bathroom/master bedroom
Second bedroom/queen sized bed, private bathroom
Front yard/garden
Back yard / grill / fire pit
Back porch/hot tub
Hot tub
Breathtaking views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Dennis S
“Quite”
Reviewed 10 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Everything went in accordance to our expectations. We knew if there were any snags, we could easily contact Tripadvisor for easy assistance. We always feel very secure that Tripadivsor is our back-up.
Our cabin rental was exactly how it was described on the website of Tripadivsor and there were no surprises.

Date of stay: May 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peace and Quite
Liked least: Internet access was shady and our cell phones did not have a signal. Being unable to communicate with family was uncomfortable.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 May 2015

Liked least: driveway up
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 Apr 2015
Hi Angie, thank you so much for the kind review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. By all means bring the kids, they will enjoy hiking around the cabin and there are tons of things to do in town. Please remind me that you are a repeat customer and I'll give you a free night when you book 2. Thanks again! Jan
Megrilah
Coldwater, Michigan
“Beautiful gem”
Reviewed 10 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

We had the best time at Bear Cabin. The place was impeccable and felt just like home. It was super close to Gatlinburg shopping and lots of great places to eat. I would recommend this cabin to any interested in a quiet laid back atmosphere with euphoric views. Jan was super easy to work with and when I am ready to come back, I will be contacting her again. Thanks Jan for a lovely time. We all appreciated it.

Date of stay: April 2015
11 Apr 2015
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at my cabin. I hope you come again some day. Jan
Tpope617
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 22 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

My fiancé and I stayed here for a couple days and it was great. It was a little hard to find but when we finally found it, the place was very clean and comfortable. We had everything we needed for our stay. Jan was really nice and accommodating. We hope to be back soon. Thanks again Jan!

Date of stay: March 2015
23 Mar 2015
Hi,
Thank you for the nice review. I hope you come again soon and enjoy a free night with a weekend booking. Thanks! Jan
Butler, Kentucky
Reviewed 26 February 2015 for a stay in October 2014

Date of stay: October 2014
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
28 Feb 2015
Thank you for the nice review. I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed my cabin. I hope you come again soon and enjoy a free night with your next booking. Thanks again. Jan
BrittanyS...
“Perfect”
Reviewed 19 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We stayed for a weekend from ohio. The cabin was perfect and felt just like home. Everything was very clean. We will definitely be back! (:

Date of stay: January 2015
20 Jan 2015
Hi Brittany,
Thank you for the nice review. I hope you come again soon! I'd like to offer you a free night with two night's rental. I appreciate your business.
Regards,
Jan
Jon D
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Memorable experience”
Reviewed 1 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Well maintained clean and comfortable cabin in a great location secluded yet within driving distance of Gatlingburg. Fireplace and firepit were a lot of fun and the cabin was a place where we made many wonderful memories over thanksgiving. We hope to make it a yearly tradition!

Date of stay: November 2014
Travelling group: Extended Family
2 Dec 2014
Hi Jon,
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you want to return. When you make the next reservation, please remind me of this visit and I'll toss in an extra night on the house.

Happy holidays and God Bless!

Jan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.