“NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE LIKE I SEARCHED OUT !!”
other travellers have booked this property
Front. Front yard/garden
Kitchen
Kitchen view
Vanity/master bedroom
Bathroom/master bedroom
Master bedroom/ king sized bed / private bathroom
Second bedroom/queen sized bed, private bathroom
Back porch/hot tub
Hot tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 60 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Allen D
“NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE LIKE I SEARCHED OUT !!”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Prior to making our reservations, I had searched out cabins that were accessible for handicap. Somehow, the search led me to this cabin. I thought I had gone back several times to make sure it was listed as accessible. When we arrived, I expected to see a ramp. But as long as there were handrails and only 3-4 steps, I could pull myself up to the porch. After getting inside and looking at the showers, I saw there were no handholds. Luckily, there were strong towel holders that I could brace myself while stepping into the tub. While showering, I saw the shower curtain had mold/ mildew on it. I think that is why I developed a sore throat. I kept getting it every time I showered. When I got away, it no longer bothered me.
I did not know how dangerous the winding roads were. We had several near misses meeting other vehicles who didn't even slow down. We were out late the first night and getting back we made several wrong turns in the dark using the GPS on our phone/ tablet. It took us over an hour to get back on track. We quickly learned our way after that horrible experience. We can laugh at it now, but then we were almost in tears.
We thank our LORD JESUS CHRIST for giving us a wonderful vacation with no serious complications.

Linda Diaz (mom)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
20 Jun 2017
Hi Linda,
I'm very sorry if you thought my cabin was handicap accessible. I do not advertise the cabin as handicap accessible and if the query brought back my cabin listing when you searched for "handicap accessible" then Trip Advisor should be notified.

As far as the mildew on the shower curtain, we change them every other month. We will keep an eye on them in the future so this doesn't happen again.

And as far as the local drivers are concerned, I've been run off the roads a few times myself. I just stop when someone comes towards me and I let them maneuver around me kind of like a deer in headlights.

I hope you will come back some day and enjoy a free night on me with a weekend booking. With the accessibility not being handicapped, I understand if this is not an option for you and your husband.

Thanks again for your business.
Tiffany S
“Wonderful memories galore”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in August 2015

Although the cabin was challenging to find, we appreciated being away from the hustle and bustle of in town attractions. My husband had never been on vacation until we took this trip for our honeymoon/babymoon/anniversary. As a fairly seasoned traveler myself, I was impressed! The cabin was clean and cozy. It was a pleasant stay from start to finish. We didn't want to leave to go back home and would have been satisfied staying at the cabin instead of exploring during our vacation. We were already telling people about the cabin and making plans to return with friends from back home while we were there. We look forward to returning in the near future!

3 May 2017
Hello,
Thank you so much for the nice review. I appreciate wonderful guests like you and your husband. Please come back soon and remind me that you are a repeat guest. I would be happy to give you an extra night without charge.

Thanks again!
jocochran...
Franklinton, North Carolina
“Bear crossing”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The cabin was clean, isolated, peaceful, secluded. The hot tub was great. The entire inside or cabin needs to be updated.

19 Apr 2017
Thank you Jo. I appreciate your comments. I am planning a trip to my cabin in May to do some redecorating.
Have a great day!
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Your age range 35-49
5 Apr 2017
Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at my cabin. I appreciate nice guests like you! I

hope you come back soon and remind me that you are repeat guests!

Riley S
“All around great experience!”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The pictures of the cabin do not do it justice. The cabin had everything we needed, and was in a beautiful location. Perfect size for four people! I would recommend this place to anyone.

23 Mar 2017
Thank you so much. I do agree that I need more pictures. I appreciate nice guests like you.

Please come again soon.

Regards,
Jason L
“Lovely weekend”
Reviewed 24 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The cabin was beautiful and very peaceful perfect for a weekend retreat hot tub was an added bonus if your looking for a cabin off the beaten path with few neighbors this is the place will definitely stay again

25 Feb 2017
Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend. Please come again and remind me that you are a repeat visitor.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice Secluded Cabin”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

My husband and I had not been to the Smokey Mountains since our honeymoon (18 years ago!). We loved the cabin. It had everything we needed for a lovely 4 day weekend Thanksgiving weekend. We ended up having to leave a little early because of a wildfire and I had been wondering if the cabin was OK. So glad that it is! It is a great place to stay and I highly recommend staying here.

17 Jan 2017
Hi,
Thank you so much for the nice teviee. I'm sorry your stay ended early. The fire came up to my driveway and then stopped. The Lord was watching over me.
Please come back soon and enjoy two extra days free with a weekend booking.
Happy new year!!!
Jan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;