“Great Cabin”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool table.
Dining table
Vanity/master bedroom
Bathroom/master bedroom
Second bedroom/queen sized bed, private bathroom
Front yard/garden
Back yard / grill / fire pit
Back porch/hot tub
Hot tub
Breathtaking views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Justin Ro...
“Great Cabin”
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This cabin was absolutely perfect. Had great views and an amazing time, will definitely recommend and hope to be back. Thanks Jan.

4 Dec 2017
Hi Justin,
I'm glad you had a good time. I love guests like you and your family. I hope your kids loved roaming the hills. Please come back soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

leebandz4...
Quitman, Mississippi
“A little piece of heaven!”
Reviewed 25 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Everything was so awsome. The cabin was clean and was not hard to find if you go by the directions the owner give. Close enough to all the attractions. Is a great getaway for couples. Me and my wife was newlyweds. We will be back for years to to come. Thank you so. Much Mrs jan!

29 Nov 2017
Hi Dewayne, Thank you so much for your kind comments. I hope you come back soon for another getaway. I really appreciate guests like you and your wife. Be sure to let me know that you are a repeat guest.

Merry Christmas!!
Climber73...
“Beautiful Secluded Cabin”
Reviewed 7 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My husband and I recently stayed in this cabin for our anniversary and it was wonderful! The cabin was very clean, and Jan was very nice to work with. She provided detailed instructions to get to the cabin, which helped us find our way despite arriving in the dark. When we return to Gatlinburg we hope to stay here again!

11 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for your kind words. I love guests like you and your husband and I hope you come back soon. Be sure to tell me you are repeat guests.

Happy holidays!!
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

26 Oct 2017
Hi Annette and Jay,
Thank you so much for the nice review. I hope you come back soon!
Diane C
“Great Getaway”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The cabin was very cozy and conveniently located. The rocking chairs and hot tubs were very relaxing. We went hiking in the Great Smokey Mountain National Park, horse back riding and we went to the aquarium. None of these were far nor difficult to get to from the cabin. The bed was very comfortable but wish there had been an overhead fan and a nightstand.

8 Oct 2017
Thank you. Please come again soon.
nancyann1...
“Nice and secluded cabin”
Reviewed 15 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Our second time staying here and hopefully we'll visit again. Jan (owner) is great to work with. Nice, secluded cabin in the woods with all the amenities you need. Fully stocked kitchen, hot tub, back porch and fire pit. Would definitely recommend.

16 Sep 2017
Thank you for your kind words. I also love the seclusion surrounding my cabin. I really appreciate guests like you. Please come back soon!
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

17 Aug 2017
Hi Paula,
Thank you for the nice review. I have a mountain view, I just need someone to cut down a few trees. I used to see Mt. LeConte when I drank coffee on the back porch. I promise I will find someone to cut them down.

I hope you come again and enjoy a free night on me when you book a weekend!

Thanks again!
Jan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing