“Great for Locals or Vistors!”

The Roaming Gnome Pub & Eatery
Ranked #33 of 190 Restaurants in Sevierville
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Great local bar feel with plenty of entertainment. Tv's, pool, darts, back deck, and live music! Good spot for lunch or late night no matter what time of year.

gnomedaddy, Owner at The Roaming Gnome Pub & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you very much for your review!

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I want to start by first saying, this is my first Trip Advisor review. With that being said, I am honored to start here. The Roaming Gnome is the most put together establishment of their kind. I am a man of quality and diversity, I believe it is the minute characteristics of a business that creates the "big picture". After I was insulted and disrespected by the establishment across the street,(The Bluffs) I redirected my dollar to The Roaming Gnome. I instantaneously felt apart of a family from the time I walked in until the time I left, when a business values their consumers it shows. The bartender Scully conducted business as if he was the owner. He is the game changer at The Gnome, a complete asset to the company. I am honored to receive the service and hospitality. When you take care of your customers, your guests will take care of you. Absolutely the best place in town, whether you are a biker or a suited/booted man, everyone is welcome here. Thank you Roaming Gnome for focusing on the relevant qualities in life.

Without further adieu, I recommend anyone stop by for a pleasurable experience with a staff and ambiance of down to earth, service driven individuals. I will be back time and time again!

-Brandon Newland

Thank you very much for your review!

Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

We can in two nights in a row. This was our first visit but wont be our last. Love this pub. Great food and great drink specials. The best locals bar around period.

Thank you very much for the review!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

More than once the bartender has given us the wrong and more expensive drinks. You'll order a well whiskey & get & pay for top shelf. Or for instance just last week we asked if it was happy/power hour. "Yes" What's on special? "$1 pbr" Cool, we'll have that then. Three cans each of pbr later we go to get our check & instead of six bucks it's twenty something. When we asked he informs us that the cans were full price (over priced) & only the draft was on special. Not sure how an honest bartender could make that mistake. The atmosphere is better than it once was. Service however can be great one night & horrible the next. The food's also very hit & miss, to the point that it isn't worth the risk. In the end it's not a very good place but it's no worse than the other bars in town. This town could really benefit from just one good bar.

2  Thank Tonique R
gnomedaddy, Owner at The Roaming Gnome Pub & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Regarding your last visit, thank you for your feedback , we always strive to make sure all of our patrons have a good experience , as far as your frustration with the "$1" PBR , I apologize for the confusion, it is on that price on Mondays as well as nightly from 9-10 and clearly states Draft beer, however I will also ask our staff to remind our guest to avoid a future misunderstanding. Regarding the food we also strive to maintain great quality and execution and if your meal is not up to our standard , I advise you to please alert the manager on duty so that we can quickly address the mistake and make sure you are pleased.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We visited this establishment 2 days in a row. The food was tasty and affordable both times. That is what appealed to us. Our plan is to have lunch there everyday while in Sevierville. Fyi, Kristen was an excellent bartender.

Thank you very much for your review as well as your business we all greatly appreciate it and we look forward to your next visit. Cheers