“Local Food”

Ranked #39 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Local Food”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Things started out well - we ordered two craft draft beers off of the menu at $4.50 a piece. When my husband ordered a different second draft off of the $4.50 craft menu specially by name when we got the bill she charged up $9.00 for one beer. There were no beers on the menu for $9.00.
When we questioned her about the price she said that beer has more alcohol in it and that is why it was $9.00 - we also had the large sampler platter and it was good. We had planned on going back since this was our first night in town, but after our experience of a $9.00 beer we felt as though we were taken advantage of. This restaurant was right down the street from where we stayed for a week.

• Visited May 2014
gnomedaddy, Owner at The Roaming Gnome Pub & Eatery, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for visiting our Pub on your Vacation, I'm glad to hear your visit was pleasant except for the lack of communication about that specific Hi-Gravity beer, we have recently brought in two limited Hi-Gravity drafts that are very costly and should of been explained to you and for that lack of communication from my bartender I do sincerely apologize and I will remind her and the rest of the staff to point out the cost to our guest. I hope you will accept my apologies and make The Gnome a future destination for you once again.
Travis

Pendleton
“Great non-chain pub”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

We are not able to do many activities that we once did in earlier years so, we have become "foodies", looking for the mom and pop, non-chain, hole-in-the -wall "Finds". We both had a M.O.S. Burger with onion rings w one, fries w other. Oh my...amazing! I have never had onion rings better than these. Definitely a 2-napkin sandwich. YUM

Thank you for your review!! I greatly appreciate the wonderful feedback and hope to see you on your next visit!
Cheers
Travis
“Not even a surcharge”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This place is awesome. The womens' bathroom stalls are very spacious and accommodating. I have been there several times, and the nachos will make anybody come back for more time and time again. They truly are magical.
The staff was more than I'd expect in a small town. Wonderful service as well as wonderful company. Do yourself a favor and check this place out.

• Visited April 2014
Thank you very much for you in depth review and I'm glad to here you found the restrooms very accommodating!
Sevierville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for Locals or Vistors!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Great local bar feel with plenty of entertainment. Tv's, pool, darts, back deck, and live music! Good spot for lunch or late night no matter what time of year.

• Visited March 2014
Thank you very much for your review!
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Enjoy the good vibes!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I want to start by first saying, this is my first Trip Advisor review. With that being said, I am honored to start here. The Roaming Gnome is the most put together establishment of their kind. I am a man of quality and diversity, I believe it is the minute characteristics of a business that creates the "big picture". After I was insulted and disrespected by the establishment across the street,(The Bluffs) I redirected my dollar to The Roaming Gnome. I instantaneously felt apart of a family from the time I walked in until the time I left, when a business values their consumers it shows. The bartender Scully conducted business as if he was the owner. He is the game changer at The Gnome, a complete asset to the company. I am honored to receive the service and hospitality. When you take care of your customers, your guests will take care of you. Absolutely the best place in town, whether you are a biker or a suited/booted man, everyone is welcome here. Thank you Roaming Gnome for focusing on the relevant qualities in life.

Without further adieu, I recommend anyone stop by for a pleasurable experience with a staff and ambiance of down to earth, service driven individuals. I will be back time and time again!

-Brandon Newland

Thank you very much for your review!