other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tcharles2...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Horrible ! Needs a lot of work”
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This place was very disappointing . The furniture was filthy. We had to get clean sheets to put over all of the sofas in order to sit on them, we experienced a problem everyday during our stay. We had a leak in the basement,
We had mice coming out of the ceiling( which was left open after the the leak was supposedly fixed, the shower curtains were horrible!!!!!! We had to buy our own sheets and shower curtains to use during our stay, the place was extremely dusty (so if you have allergies , do not stay here). We had been very patient with the owner very kind and tried to be understanding ,but when I finally couldn’t handle anymore problems due to the mice experience , he blocked my number because I asked for some of our money back. Also one of our guest stomped their toe pretty bad because of a hole in the floor in the basement.
The towels looked like they had net been washed so we had to bleach those. The only good thing I can say is that Wendy (the housekeeper ) was very nice .

Management Response
16 Dec 2017
This is the same person that keeps posting these bad reviews using different names. I sent some one onsite 10 times for perceived issues and nothing was ever said about cleanliness. She was offered a refund for time not spent but she refused to leave. She just wanted to stay the whole 7 days and not pay. Below is the statement from the housekeeping supervisor:

The guests checked in on sunday. The first call i received on monday was about the fireplace, firewood and a tv not working (which they had unplugged the cable box to hook up their dvd player) i fixed the tv and purchased firewood out of my own pocket, even though we dont supply that, and to which they never paid me back for. On tuesday i got a call about a clogged shower. When i arrived (in a timely manner) i again asked if there were any other issues. No, everything is fine. Later that day i recieved another call to pick up trash, which i did. Again on tuesday i got a call about a spiderweb. I called the exterminator and he came immediately. On wednesday i got a call the washing machine was leaking. I called maintenance who again promptly responded and fixed the issue. Again when i left everything was fine according to the guests. Later the same evening, another call. They requested extra sheet sets to cover the furniture. When i took them once again everything was fine. On Thursday, thanksgiving, they called about a rat falling from the ceiling and someone cut their toe. No rats to be found and when i asked to see cut toe they told me it had already healed over. Again the same day i got a call asking to pick up the trash. Being 11 pm on a holiday i picked it up first thing the next morning. While getting the trash i asked if they had any other issues. Their response was the holiday is over and we needed to be compensated. I told them i dont handle the money but i will contact the owner. They said we will just dispute the charges. I then said if youre going to do that, then you have the option of leaving if you arent happy and receive a refund for time not spent. They said they wanted to stay but wanted compensation. Not only did they all stay, they extended their stay past check out on sunday by 3 hours. I handled every issue in a professional and timely manner. . No mention of mold or cleaning issues besides wanting sheets to cover furniture, which i complied with. Myself nor the exterminator saw any signs of mice or rats. Wendy Lyon, Housekeeping Supervisor
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing