“Yummy”

Wakefield, VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

After a looong day, it was so nice to find a pizza place that delivered to our cabin - as most did not. The pizza was really good. We loved the garlic flavor. The wings were tasty too. We would definitely choose this for dinner again!

Mosheim, Tennessee
“Love the Pizza”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I am from New York now living in TN. This is as close to New York style pizza as you can get. Love It!!!!!

Visited May 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“This pizza is absolutely the best NY style pizza in the area.”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Caprlli's had the absolute best NY style pizza. We were vacationing in the area, and ended up buying pizza from here 2 nights in a row. They are very accommodating, and the people are wonderful to talk to. The children, and adults had no complaints about their pizza excerpt for one major thing, they ran out, and had no leftovers. Great pizza, great price, great location either no traffic, and great people. Service was fast the two nights we ordered, and enjoyed the service, and food both times.

• Visited May 2014
“Best pizza”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I absolutely love this pizza I don't know why people rate this place so poorly we never got delivery we picked are's up since we are staying close to it the service was awesome and and only took 15 minutes to make 2 large pepperoni pizzas. The price is perfect for what you get will definantly be ordering more from a cool guy named josh he has the best deals in town

• Visited May 2014
“Rude Lady!! (Lynn)”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

I work locally in pf..I always order garlic parmesan wings from them. A lady name Lynn was absolutely rude from the get go...I ordered a delivery order..she then said "is that it?" In a hateful tone..she never asked if I wanted ranch or blue cheese..I then wanted to make sure she knew which shop I was at (we have multiple shops in the county) she said " I KNOW WHERE YOU'RE AT!!! I'm thinking omg!! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! Well my food gets here..first off garlic juice is dripping from the bag..I open to my suprise my wings are swimming in a red and yellow liquid..blood and garlic im sure..with no dipping sauce. Im starving so I bite into the first wing...blood instantly pours out..makes me gag. Instead of the bread being crispy like normal its mushy the skin looks re all pale! I call back to say I think theyre not done and lynn goes ham on me saying they're freaking done!! If you wanna come by after 6 and show the manager, im busy right now! !...so fyi I'll never order again from there and everyone be aware of Lynn!!! )):

2 Thank Kesha H