“cold pancakes”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
sevierville
“cold pancakes”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

my wife and I went to McDonalds on the bypass in front of kmart for breakfast before I dropped her off at work, she had a big breakfast and I had pancakes and sausage, her meal was hot, unfortunately my pancakes were cold , I love the pancakes but not COLD ones, I asked for an extra syrup, and the charged 17 cents for it. needless to say I will be going to the one on Dolly Parton parkway from now on.

• Visited March 2014

Miamisburg, Ohio
“yuck nasty”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I dont know if its because they are a family owned or because its not the same state as we live but their food is disgusting the biscuits and gravy is mine and my husband fav breakfast food here at home but this mcdonalds the gravy was the nastiest I have ever tasted it tasted like flower and water here were we live I get the steak egg bagel this one does not have bagels so I had to do the biscuit and it just was not the same pluse the food both mornings was old and cold not fresh the hash brown was nasty when I laid it on a napkin the oils left behind was nasty brown as if they have not cleaned the fryer in years and the coke I have always loved mcdonalds coke over any pop any where even out a bottle or can and theirs was also plum nasty I would not recommend this mcdonalds to my dog ;(

Visited March 2014
1 Thank rebeccalynnh
Mount Vernon
“Ole Faithful when all others are closed”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We got out of a show somewhat hungry and all the inside dining was closed except ole faithful McDonalds so we were thankful got our food and enjoyed something New, a chicken wrap, probably have them here at home but just never tried them, and it was a pleasant surprise, it was very good

Visited June 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“The Donald is a Must Eat Place”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

After eating out at many places unknown to you, eating at the Donald's is like home. The kids love it. The prices are family affordable. The place was clean and the Donald is the same everywhere.

Visited December 2012
Calhoun, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“McD's”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Good service, sweet workers! The restaurant is clean and the food was good. Open late for our convenience while on vacation and staying out late.

Visited July 2012