“clean friendly great price”
Review of Landmark Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Landmark Inn
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My family just got back from a weekend getaway and we stayed here it was very cozy. The room was very clean unlike what the bad reviews say. There were no bugs no mold no burns or rips on curtains. There was no dust there was plenty of toilet paper a brand new roll on and 2 extra new rolls . Yes it is a older out dated hotel but it is well worth the money. They do need to put coffee pots in all the rooms some had them but mine did not. Also the wifi kinda sucks once I got it connected it would only work for maybe 10 min then stop for 45 then work again for 10 and so on. It would be nice if they could legally pick and choose who they allowed to stay and who they didnt the only bad part of our stay was people who were also staying there because I have 6 children and at 9 am a teenage boy went pounding on doors screaming for help scared the living hell out of my kids by the time I got to the door he was gone to the next floor . My kids then hear screaming they look out side to see some oger looking women beating the s*** out of someone . Which is why there should not be a discrimination law because of people like them if they look like junkies they are most likely junkies who are gonna give your business a bad reputation .But other than that all in all it was a great place to lay our heads at night .As for the bad reviews thats just people being nit picky cause there was not one single bug in our room .As for the dusty lamp like who really has time to get on their hands and knees to see if there is dust on the very bottom of a lamp.If you want a big fancy hotel then you better prepare to pay a big fancy price .

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd floor which I would recommend because there are geese ducks and sea gulls the l...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Well me and my fiance checked in and were not very surprised at what the hotel had to offer. No breakfast, very slow internet, and the rate we paid was actually higher than other hotels in the area that had more to offer. We were tired though and decided to stop in for the night. The one bed in our room looked like it wasn't finished being made by the housekeeper and when I went down to the front desk to notify them and ask for more towels (no one would answer from the room phone) The man working seemed annoyed that I was bothering him during his work shift. Very rude and snappy and was not very pleasant. We all have bad days though I understand. In the morning there was no more coffee and when I asked if they could make some more the lady told me that it would be about 20 minutes and she was very busy making reservations even though she wasnt on the phone with anyone. We left and stayed at another hotel for the remainder of the stay. Overall the room was ok, but the service was very poor in my opinion. They acted like they did not want our business so we took it elsewhere.

Room Tip: There was also a lot of street noise from the gas station across the street. There is a Shoneys righ...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason P
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I walk into the front office to check in it was late and the middle of a winter advisory. The desk clerk an older man was so rudely interrupted in his game of solitaire by me need a room because I could not make it home due to weather conditions (local to the area). Not a very personable man working front desk which is wrong to me in the HOSPITALITY business. I met friendlier people working at Walgreens!!! The ONLY good thing about this hotel was it was clean! It was old, there was a homeless cat out front who walked up and down the patio all night meowing. and the beds were hard as bricks! The tub was so old it was yellowed. The walls are paper thin and I could hear people on the second floor making so much noise at 4am it sounded like they were moving fruniture or something it was horrible! the people to the right and left of me had their TVs on and I could clearly hear both sets like they were dueling banjos! Almost 50 bucks I paid for some of the worst accomodations I ever had!

Room Tip: You want a good room, then stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank TracyHerrington81
Reviewed 21 January 2014

This is very adequate for price. Wifi actually worked! (unlike some other places I've been). Recommend for a basic stay. Nice view off back balcony. We only stayed one night in the slow season, so was quiet and pleasant. Don't breath in the elevator, however... the smokers don't seem to care about others.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

After leaving a funeral, we just needed something for the night to be able to rest and recover on the way home. We stopped at the cedar bluff exit and couldn't find any accommodation after visiting country inn and suites and Hampton inn. So we got back on the interstate, and decided we would drive a little farther and just find something in pigeon forge. We have stayed in pigeon forge several times but usually closer to gatlingburg, but I'm so glad we picked this hotel. It looked so inviting from the road, and the creek out back with the duck's was a very nice surprise. We stayed in room 119 for less than $50, and we were pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I have been travelling by motorcycle to the Sevierville area for the past 22years to visit friends and have stayed at the Landmark Inn for the past 5 years. The people who have come with me now stay at the Inn when they are in the area because of the cheerful attitude of the employees who are VERY accommodating with any problems and the price. The rooms are clean. We have never seen any mold or dirt in our rooms. My friends and I have never had a problem so I am wondering who writes these bad reviews? Could it be the competition as there are many franchise and privately owned motels etc. in the area. So people, if you are looking for a clean low priced room to hang your hat for the night the Landmark Inn will serve you well.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Doug B
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Made the mistake of going to the Pigeon Forge area on the weekend...so the price gouging begins...went in 4 hotels with prices posted on their outdoor signs and they were all at least double, some were 3 times the posted price...I finally gave up and checked in to this one....posted price was $39.95. I had to pay $69.95. When we got to the room, it smells a little musty....but we decided we could live with it. Did not notice before we went to dinner that the room had a 15 year old 19" television.....we had to sit on the end of the bed to see it! Then we tried to get on the internet and could not get anything to open...I called the office to complain and they rebooted their modem...it did not help. I called again and they told me there was too many on and there was nothing they could do....there is no password on it....everybody in 12 close by restaurants can use their internet. I paid for 3 days...I have already told them I will be checking out in the morning...NEEDS UPDATED BADLY!!!! Not worth $69.95!!!!! Actually not worth $39.95!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple