“Friendly service and good food.”
Review of Parton's Smokin' Butz BBQ - CLOSED

Parton's Smokin' Butz BBQ
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We visited this restaurant with a group of around 20 kids and adults after a sporting event.
The staff was friendly and welcoming. Several families ordered variety type (ribs, chicken and pork) meals so we all shared family style. It was a lot of fun and we will definitely be back. A great find in our small town.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I just love the smoked flavor from the blend of fruit woods. The "smoke n bowl" is a beeping pile of pork or chicken bbq with cheese beans and cole slaw on top. It is a meal in a bowl. VERY GOOD

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I was traveling down Chapman Hwy. one day and saw Parton's Smokin' Butz and decided to stop and have lunch. The restaurant was a typical road-side dive, but I've had good experiences in places like that before.

After being seated, I had to wait about ten minutes just to get my drink order in. After another five minutes, my sweet tea arrived. I need to back up and point out, that I arrived after the lunch rush and things should have been calming down. Fortunately, I was not in a hurry. I placed an order for a pork barbeque sandwich and fries. After another fifteen minute wait, my sandwich arrived. The meat tasted like high-temperature paint from the smoker and the fries were the typical frozen variety. I doused the sandwich with more sauce, but the paint taste kept coming through. All in all, not a very pleasant first experience.

I will give them another try at some point, but right now I'm just not ready.

5  Thank growlercrazy
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I have been eating at the restaurant since it opened. I have tried everything on the menu. It's all delicious. If you get tired of the barbecue, just try their desserts. They are awesome. The employees are super friendly.

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Not sure where to start.. 1st) the tea tasted like the metal container it was made in. And it wasn't sweet... 2nd) the pulled pork was tough, chewy, and not smoky enough. The sauces taste bland too. The ribs were the worst part of the meal. Tough, and lacking in flavor.. Didn't try the chicken, but my brother said it was just ok.. I e tried patrons twice to make sure..Will not return.

1  Thank Beefseeker