“Quality BBQ”
Review of Parton's Smokin' Butz BBQ - CLOSED

Parton's Smokin' Butz BBQ
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Great Flavor and good sized portions. I had a salad with beef brisket strips. It was great and the hickory smoke flavor came thru just right even with the blue cheese dressing. My companion had a Pork BBQ sandwich and couldn't finish it all. Same comment about the delicious smoky flavor works its way to your taste buds and it is yummy !
Friendly staff, good service and great food.
We'll be back.
Enjoy

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We visited this restaurant with a group of around 20 kids and adults after a sporting event.
The staff was friendly and welcoming. Several families ordered variety type (ribs, chicken and pork) meals so we all shared family style. It was a lot of fun and we will definitely be back. A great find in our small town.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I just love the smoked flavor from the blend of fruit woods. The "smoke n bowl" is a beeping pile of pork or chicken bbq with cheese beans and cole slaw on top. It is a meal in a bowl. VERY GOOD

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I was traveling down Chapman Hwy. one day and saw Parton's Smokin' Butz and decided to stop and have lunch. The restaurant was a typical road-side dive, but I've had good experiences in places like that before.

After being seated, I had to wait about ten minutes just to get my drink order in. After another five minutes, my sweet tea arrived. I need to back up and point out, that I arrived after the lunch rush and things should have been calming down. Fortunately, I was not in a hurry. I placed an order for a pork barbeque sandwich and fries. After another fifteen minute wait, my sandwich arrived. The meat tasted like high-temperature paint from the smoker and the fries were the typical frozen variety. I doused the sandwich with more sauce, but the paint taste kept coming through. All in all, not a very pleasant first experience.

I will give them another try at some point, but right now I'm just not ready.

5  Thank growlercrazy
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I have been eating at the restaurant since it opened. I have tried everything on the menu. It's all delicious. If you get tired of the barbecue, just try their desserts. They are awesome. The employees are super friendly.