“how can they get it so wrong,,,,”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #34 of 42 Restaurants in Seymour
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 20 October 2012

we stopped into this KFC on Thursday 11th October, via an 8 minute wait in the drive thru. Got our order of 1, chickenburger, 1 large chips and 1 , 3 piece chicken pack. After finally getting our lunch we drove of maybe 60 seconds later we opened our chips , they where stone cold and soggy, next my burger was slapped together the top was 3/4 of centre with the bottom of the bun.What was inside could only be described as disgusting and uneatable, it was as tough as an old boot and it actually looked like one. My husband tries his 3 piece pack , it to was cold and like leather. I have tried to contact the store via e mail but haven't found an e mial address yet. So if anyone has it please forward it . This kind of service and my I note it was $18.50 for that muck so it wasn't a cheap lunch , needs to be actioned. well I shall never step foot in KFC again.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

They have gotten my order right everytime i go there! They keep it pretty clean, it don't help that people make big messes. The kitchen is open for you to see. The staff is friendly. Of course the food is "finger lickin good"!!!

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Forgot bisquets the chicken was greasy and my kid found plastic parts of something in her potatos...got all of this for $30 at the drive thru ..absolutely sucked. Won't get my $ again!!!

Reviewed 26 June 2012

the slaw was horrible we didnt like any of it espicially the kids with their kid meals

Reviewed 13 February 2012

They have a buffet that seems to be always fresh and the food is good.