“Speed, Boat tubing, or quiet Cruising ...It's all Yours Here !!”
Review of Edgar Evins Marina

Edgar Evins Marina
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Price fair and provides lots of FUN for everyone. Our families enjoy one day of pantoon cruising with easy tubing for kids and adults that got their fill of thrills behind the boat. Great for beginners. Then next day rented a Sting Ray Speed boat...that's truly for the adventurous !! Takes some stamina. Only reason for not giving EXCELLENT rating was that upkeep of boats could use some tweaking ... as someone might scratch themselves on a protruding object in the wrong place. Dock workers very helpful and receptive to our concerns. Beautiful lake only an hour drive east of Nashville. So near to historical sites.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I rented a Tri-Toon a couple of weeks ago and it was my family's first visit to Center Hill Lake. This is a spectacular lake, very clean and beautiful scenery. Edgar Evins Marina were very helpful, it was our first time renting a boat, they gave us a great overview on operating the pontoon boat, provided all the life jackets and a very nice tube for tubing. We had a spectacular day and I would highly recommend! I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

my work place had a christmas party there. the food was great. nicely decorated with a pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

I stopped by to see the marina because I was told the marina had new ownership. I was shocked to see so many improvements going on. Management told me to expect many improvements over the coming year. This marina has a beautiful location inside Edgar Evins State Park and easy access only a few miles south of I-40.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 August 2015

I will admit that my wife and I went to have dinner at around 4pm on a Sunday. Aside from a few people picking up orders, we were the only ones in the restaurant. There was plenty of seating and we were asked if we wanted to sit inside or out.
So the decor is not outstanding but we are talking about a restaurant on a floating pier right? The food was amazing. We had potato skins which were not your run of the mill bar food that it burnt and crispy. Instead they were nice and loaded with plenty of melted cheese and pulled pork. I also had fish and chips. The whitefish literally fell apart in my hands and was flaky and delicious.
The best by far is the fried okra. Apparently they get locally grown okra and they dont prepare it until you order. I would go back just for an order of it.
The price is reasonable and about what you would expect from a typical sit-down restaurant. Expect about 10 bucks for a burger and fries type entree.