“Lunch, Was Just Okay”

Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating
Description: Casual, family style with appetizers, sandwiches, entrees, Soup & Salad Bar and homemade desserts. Child's menu available. Specialties are catfish, smoked meats, steaks, grilled chicken and other local favorites. We smoke all of our own hand pulled pork, wings, sausage and brisket. Our staff makes all of the soups and salads from scratch ~ genuinely homemade. Entree prices ranges from per person; sandwiches & appetizers range from $6 - $17 per person; sandwiches & appetizers range from $3 - $12.
Tennessee
“Lunch, Was Just Okay”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We may have stopped by on an "off day" but it will be a while, IF I return. The salad bar was a disappointment and our meals were just okay. We did stop by during lunch, dinner may be better.

1 Thank Vanessa P

morrison tn
“rerrible”
Reviewed 25 November 2011

food relly bad.
salad bar even worst.
nasty place.
wasted 120.00 on food that I tasted for two days.
NEVER WILL I GO BACK.

• Visited November 2011
Smithville
“Awesome”
Reviewed 6 April 2010

Me and a friend went to Centerhill Rest. And Motel about a week ago the food was soooo good. The service was very good could not have been better. The catfish was very tasty. I would reccommend this restaurant to any that was planning a trip to or even just driving thru Smithville. I also learned while dining there that all of their smoked pork, chicken wings, beef brisket, and more is all smoked right there in the parking lot by the owner of the place who has won a ton of awards for all of it. HOW COOL!!!

6 Thank Kel2010
Nashville, TN
“Not a good experience.”
Reviewed 11 October 2008

My wife and I had eaten here about 4 years ago and the food was pretty good. Typical fried catfish buffet, but reasonable food and a great view of the lake and marina below.

This time, and maybe it's because we're not doing fried anymore, the food was not very good. We ordered the grilled seafood platter and when it came some of the things weren't recognizable. The scallops were the size of marbles. When I mentioned it to the server she said she had worked there for 12 years and that's all she had ever seen. The grilled catfish fillets were small and tasteless and the shrimp were tiny.

The hush puppies were overcooked, but tasty once you got inside of them.

So I don't recommend this restaurant for travelers going to Smithville.

1 Thank rj4055