“Love the appetizers!”

Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Casual, family style with appetizers, sandwiches, entrees, Soup & Salad Bar and homemade desserts. Child's menu available. Specialties are catfish, smoked meats, steaks, grilled chicken and other local favorites. We smoke all of our own hand pulled pork, wings, sausage and brisket. Our staff makes all of the soups and salads from scratch ~ genuinely homemade. Entree prices ranges from per person; sandwiches & appetizers range from $6 - $17 per person; sandwiches & appetizers range from $3 - $12.
Woodbury, Tennessee, United States
“Love the appetizers!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We love coming to Center Hill Restaurant. The first time I tried it my husband wanted to take me, we live about 30 min from there. I was starving and wasnt at all excited about driving that far for a place I had never been....BUT it was good, and every time we go its good. We love getting their home fries appetizer ("???name??), but its sliced potatoes, their own smoked pulled pork, their homeade bbq sause (AWESOME!), cheese and jalapeno slices. Then I saw on facebook when we left one time that they were grilling "grasshoppers - jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese wrapped in bacon" so i commented on their facebook that i wish I wouldve known. So they said when you come back well give them on the house, and they really did write my name down a month later! They are SPICY but great! We always get the salad bar as one of our sides, the salad bar is really good! We always usually split their chicken that comes with diced bell peppers and bacon with cheese. IT IS SOOOOO GOOD. Their fried okra is good. Weve tried a lot of different items and they have always been good! Smoker is always going out back! BEATIFUL SCENIC VIEW overlooking the lake!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Megan M

Gallatin, TN
“dinner at Center Hill Restaurant”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

When we stay at Center Hill Motel, we always have dinner at the restaurant after our day on the lake. It is always a pleasant experience. Mike always has something good on the smoker and My friend, Linda and I love their salad bar. We always have breakfast there twice on the weekends and it is also very good.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Deborah T
TN
“Very Good!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This restaurant doesn't look like much. It's sitting right next to a very small, old motel. It is a small restaurant that is also older but it does have a great view of the lake. The best part is the food is great! They have quite a bit of variety on their menu. We tried the catfish and chicken and both thought it was really good. The only complain I would have is it took quite a while to get out orders. It was definitely worth it once it came though, and we will definitely be back.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank ParkerFly
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“50/50”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We eat here sometimes on trips to the lake, sometimes the food is Great! Other times you wonder if they change management! Its also way too pricey for a 50/50 shot at good food.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Cynthea G
“Beautiful view of the lake, by Sligo Marina.”
Reviewed 21 June 2012