“Randy Johns” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Smyrna
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
“Randy Johns”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Would like to say this was one of the best places we have stayed. We were broke down and had our semi in the shop next door. They made us feel welcome and they were very helpful to us. The room was very clean and the breakfast was good. Michelle the Manger there was the nicest and most helpful person. She made you know there is still people in this world that cares. I would highly recommend any one to say here. Everything was great!!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
GM1001, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Smyrna, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel. We really enjoyed getting to know you and your husband although it was through such unfortunate circumstances. I truly believe there is a silver lining to every rain cloud and I am so glad we were able to make your unfortunate situation better. I do hope you both will stop and visit us again soon when passing through Smyrna TN. Until then, keep on trucking and enjoying life!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Canton, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We decided to stay here instead of paying extra for the hotels near Opryland, as it's really just a 20 minute easy journey right into Nashville. I"m so glad we did. The hotel is bright and clean, well decorated and the rooms are well appointed. We booked a two double bed room, I do wish they'd been Queen beds though! We had to move the desk (thankfully on wheels) for the travel crib we needed, but my son put it beside his bed for his computer, so it worked out ok. It was a bit of a squeeze, but we all slept fine, the beds were comfy and the room was pleasant. The television had a Comcast box attached and an XFinity remote, but we couldn't bring up the cable guide of xfinity at all so i'm not sure what that was all about!
The complimentary hot breakfast is fantastic value, with eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, as well as waffles, breads, bagels and muffins, cereals and milk, fresh fruit and tea and coffee. I love a hotel with a good complimentary breakfast!
We didn't use the pool but we saw children playing in it and having fun - it looked clean.
It was great to have O'Charley's right on the hotel's doorstep so we didn't have to drive out for an evening meal. They give 10% discount to hotel guests too!

Room Tip: I think any of the rooms would be fine - the hotel seemed quiet, and I love 'roadie' hotels...
Green Features: The hotel encouraged re-use of towels. Other than that, i'm not aware of any specific eco-friendly practices
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
GM1001, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Smyrna, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you so much for the kind review! I read your comments to our team in huddle this morning and we were all so pleased your stay was a pleasant. You are right we are a good kept secret to any Nashville traveler due to our convenient location and complimentary parking. We have been working very hard to improve our breakfast selection so thank you for noticing. O'Charleys if very kind to partner with us to be able to offer our guests a wide variety of menu items at a discounted price and we too, love the fact they are next door! Maybe on your next trip into Smyrna TN you can enjoy our pool and grill area as well. Please do come back and see us again soon. We enjoyed having you and your family stay with us and appreciate the fact you chose us to provide for your family while visiting Smyrna TN.
Hopkinsville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel was located in a large area of other hotels. Next door to an O' Charleys as well as being adjacent to many other restaurants and shopping centers. The room was very clean with a decent size shower/tub combo. The king room we stayed in had a pretty good mattress, and that is coming from someone with back issues. The AC worked well without being too loud and the tv was a nice size. The room also had a clean fridge and a clean microwave. The pool is actually decently heated and conveniently located for all guests. Breakfast was good, not just donuts and coffee.

Stayed July 2014
GM1001, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Smyrna, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We enjoyed the opportunity of getting to know you and appreciate your choosing our hotel for a good night's rest. I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy the restaurants and shopping closeby. We have been working on upgrading our breakfast to some healthier options so I am thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy while here. Please do come back and visit us again soon when in the Smyrna TN area.
Baltimore, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

The staff here does a great job to make you feel welcome and you can see their hard work in how well maintained the hotel is. Great place to Stay when your in the middle Tennessee area. The room I had was very clean and you can see the attention to detail that the staff has in the hand written notes that great you in your room. Very Nice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for the kind words! We were delighted to be able to welcome you into our home. Our team was very excited when I read your comments in our morning meeting this morning. Our team works hard daily to ensure every guest has a great product with superior customer service. I am so glad to hear we met your expectations. I do hope you will come back and see us again soon when visiting the Smyrna TN area again.
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Let me start by saying that I am very hard to please often quite critical, but, this hotel and the staff truly exceeded my expectations!
The staff could not have been any nicer/helpful. I had a problem with my room on my first night which required me to move to another hotel however, when Michelle, the manager learned of the incident; she graciously welcome me back to the property, upgraded my room and waved that nights room charge!
The property is beautiful; newly renovated, the rooms are spacious and comfortable and the location is perfect; right off the interstate and close to a host of restaurants, stores, and other services.
I would highly recommend it to anyone and if I am ever in the Nashville area again will definitely stay here. We could not have gotten better service even at a five-star hotel!

Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM1001, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Smyrna, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you so much! All 5's! Our team was elated to see your review in our morning huddle this morning. Our team strives daily to provide every guest with exceptional service but occaisionally a mishap will occur and our Fairfield 100% guarantee must be implemented. I am so glad to hear that you and your mother were well pleased on the second chance visit to our property. It was such a pleasure getting to know you both. Please do come back and see us again soon when visiting the Nashville and Smyrna TN area.
Augusta, ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

My family was in town for 5 days on a ball tournament. The whole team stayed downtown Nashville. But, I didn't want to pay $25 a day to park, I like a breakfast included, and the price downtown was outrageous. When visiting Nashville, this is the way to go!!
We had a full breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, homemade waffles, yogurt, fruit, cereal, and an assortment of danish and bagels. Delish!
There was also fresh popped popcorn and cookies in the lobby every afternoon.
We even had a cute towel animal on our bed upon arrival.
Free parking!
It is right off interstate with tons of places to eat and is a short 15 minute drive to downtown Nashville.
When rain put us in a rain delay, reservations also worked with us about checking back in.
I couldn't have been more pleased. I'm a Marriott snob now.

Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM1001, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Smyrna, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Welcome to the Marriott Family! We are delighted you and your family were able to enjoy your stay. I am thrilled you found your breakfast needs exceeded and enjoyed our upgraded breakfast while here. Maybe next time you will be able to enjoy our indoor pool and grilling area! You are right in that our location to Nashville and area attractions is one of our best kept secrets. Thank you for helping us get the word out. Our team takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service to every guest and really appreciates your loyalty and trust in our hotel. Please do come back and visit us again soon when in the Smyrna TN area!
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

We often travel near Nashville and were happy to find this hotel. The check-in person was so helpful and friendly. The breakfast person was also very nice. The room was clean and quiet. It is next to OCharley's restaurant. New to us, but good service and food and we walked over! We like to stay at the Fairfield Inn when possible and this didn't disappoint.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM1001, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Smyrna, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to acknowledge your stay here with the Fairfield Inn and Suites in TN. We are delighted your stay here was a pleasant one. You are very thoughtful to point our hotel is so convenient in location to O'Charleys restaurant and many wonderful shopping opportunities. I do hope you will visit us again soon when passing through Smyrna TN.