“Quick seating and good food!”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #2 of 154 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Tennessee
“Quick seating and good food!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We arrived on a Thursday evening and were seated right away. The service was good and the food was ok. Three of the party had the bourbon salmon which was fair. Overall it was worth the price paid and we will return.

• Visited July 2014

Garner, North Carolina
“So good!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This was my first time at a Cheddar's. I wanted a kid friendly place with adult drinks. The food was so good! Every thing we ordered was very tasty!! I was visiting family in Tennessee. I hope Cheddar's makes it out to NC some day. I will definitely go again and again while traveling. The kids enjoyed it too!!

• Visited July 2014
Chapel Hill, Tennessee
“I Go for the Fish Tacos!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is one our go-to restaurants in the Smyrna/Murfreesboro area. The service is always fast and friendly. I no longer look at the menu. I know what I am going to order: fish tacos and red beans and rice. There's a lot of other dishes to choose from as well. Don't miss this one!

• Visited June 2014
Olive Branch, Mississippi
“Great steak and shrimp”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Went on a Saturday night and luckily was able to get right in. Food quality and service were excellent.

Visited June 2014
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Love the soup and salad”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Fast service and great food for the price. Will frequently stop in for the lunch hour. Love the Chicken cease pasta salad!

• Visited May 2014

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!