“Not special.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Lebanon, Kentucky
“Not special.”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Visited with 3 others. Had jambalaya. From hype, I expected excellence. I visited once before at lunch and thought it was only okay, so I decided to try for dinner. I should have been clued because the parking lot was thin. Our server, Cody, was a good guy. Seemed to be anxious to please, but a little over the top. With other opportunities in the area, i may try somewhere else next time. Not bad, just not special.

Visited January 2014

Smyrna, Tennessee
“Just plain weird”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We went here on a Friday lunchtime and got a weird vibe as soon as we walked in the door. There was no one else there but we decided to give it a try as the reviews were decent. We ordered the jumbalya and the shrimp Alfredo - both were edible but nothing special. Way too salty and everything was overpriced! The Alfredo left me feeling queasy. They had barely any of their draft beers available so my husband was left with a very limited choice.

The waitress was really odd and made us both feel uncomfortable. I know we won't be going here again.

• Visited January 2014
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

This was our third trip to Raz'z and we always leave the restaurant full and happy. The service is excellant. Our waitress last visit, which was January 15, was in training but you would have never guessed it. The food is always served so hot you need to let it cool a minute which I love. We saved room for dessert and ordered a piece of Ice Cream pie named after the owners son. It was so amazing looking I took a picture of my husband holding it so we could show everyone. When I went to work the next day I told everyone how good our meal was and showed them the picture of our dessert. We live about 1/2 hour away but it is definitely worth the trip to get there.

Visited January 2014
Lebanon, Kentucky
“Mediocre Lunch”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We had jambalaya and gumbo for lunch. First off, when we were seated (just before 12 noon), we were not supplied with a lunch menu, only a dinner menu. We had to ask for a lunch menu, for which there was no apology. The sticks and straws appetizer was very good -- fried onion rings and zucchini sticks. However the dipping sauce seemed to only be 1000 island dressing. I was expecting more. My gumbo bowl was rather small and I expected some sausage in it. My friends jamalaya was okay, but small also. Overall it wasn't very filling for ~$35, including 2 glasses of beer. The tastes were good, but the experience not so much.

• Visited November 2013
“Just excellent Chef Razz you Rock”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My visit was the best the owner/chef greeted all his guest and the food was the best I tasted since we have been here and the service was great frim the appetizer to the main course just great finger licking good so good we went two nights in a row thanks to Schneider Electric for sending my husband to this area for 2 weeks because it allowed us to experience elegance an great food all in one!!!

• Visited November 2013