“Great food! Great price!”
Review of Yanni's Grille

Yanni's Grille
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Sparta
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Had the pleasure of dining at this restaraunt and was very pleased. They have authentic Italian food cooked by the owner and I had a very good Prime Rib. Yes I would dine there again if in the area.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Great atmosphere, great service, and the food was devine, good sized portions. Went on a Saturday evening, was nice and busy I remember, always a good sign. Reasonable prices too.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

I was really looking forward to a meal here, however I was terribly disappointed. The appetizers were frozen and dropped into deep fryer. I ordered fish for my entree and it was also frozen.

2  Thank Tom F

Been to Yanni's Grille? Share your experiences!