“Great Service, even better food”

Boombozz Craft Pizza & Taphouse
Ranked #39 of 97 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here to meet old friends. We had 11 people altogether including 1 baby and 3 school-aged kids. We came in during Happy Hour and all apps were $4.00 off and drinks bogo. We had the Meatball app and the Asiago cheese bread. These were amazing!!! I loved the meatballs so much I got them on my personal pizza! Beer was good and drinks were full size even during Happy Hour. The kids each had small personal pizzas and ate every bit. The service was great. The server always had a smile on his face even when asked to run back and forth by all of us. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone with kids and or for date night.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We are in love with this place! After hearing good things, we decided to try it out. I called to ensure they could accommodate a larger party for a birthday celebration, and they were happy to help us.

The food is excellent. I LOVE the pizzas; they have many to choose from or you can build your own. The service has also been excellent every time we have been. If you give me good food and good service consistently, I'm all in.

Keep up the good work!