Asuka Japanese Hibachi and Steakhouse
Ranked #36 of 79 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Franklin, Tennessee
“So so”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Went in for dinner with hubby. His "boat dinner" was actually a good deal, good variety. Enjoyed their tempura. Miso soup was way too "fishy" and the broth that came with his dinner was tasteless. Ordered a variety of rolls - fresh but nothing to get excited over. Personally, they seemed very small compared to other places. Would not return for sushi, but MAY try hibachi one day. Beautiful restaurant and decor. Excellent service. Hostess seating us dressed like she was 13 and didn't look much older - compares to the black attire the staff was wearing (casual), she was dressed inappropriate.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank kalliekoko

Nashville, Tennessee
“Ok, but not as good as others”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is a decent Japanese hibachi meal. The food is good, but portions are a little smaller than most higher end Japanese steakhouses. The chef depends on who you get. Some are netrtaining, others are quiet.

Visited November 2012
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Food Poisoning”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I also got sick after eating at Asuka. The food was just okay, I probably would not have returned anyway. The service was good and the chef was a good showman, but that was not enough for me to return. I had the chicken and shrimp. The fried rice was not good at all. It was unlike any I have ever had. It was extremely bland and bythe time my chicken was ready it was more like a ball of glue than rice. About 3 hours after leaving Asuka I became extremely ill, as did my boyfriend who had the steak and shrimp. Definitely won't return!

• Visited July 2012
Hohenwald, Tennessee
“Not quite Bennie H's”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Food was excellent and the chef was Great showman. One drawback was the MAZE that you must follow to get around the dining room. If you must use the restroom, don't wait until the last minute or accidents will happen due to maze to get to restrooms.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank TJNOLIN
Nashville, Tennessee
“Food was tasty and service was great, however, my wife got food poisoning”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I marked this average because my wife got food poisoning within 1 to 2 hours after leaving this place. The food was very tasty and the service was great. I want to return to this place to eat, however, since my wife got food poisoning, we will not be returning. I had the steak and shrimp hibachi and my wife has the shrimp and scallops.

• Visited March 2012