“Glad we found it”

Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Springfield
“Glad we found it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

We have relatives in the area and never have to stay at a motel. But in July there was a big family wedding so we decided to try the Springfield Inn. I would say our experience was 98% positive. Very clean, very friendly, good breakfast and good rates. The 2% negative was the the room had was worn. BUT it was clean. I understand little be little they are remodeling all of their rooms. I we had to find a place to stay in Springfield again we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Bob M
Jim M, General Manager at Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank You for the excellent review. Your kind accolades concerning our hotel and associates is sincerely appreciated.

If your travel plans bring you back to the Springfield area, please let us be your "First" choice in lodging accommodations. Safe Travels!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Palmetto, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I spotted this motel after the one I reserved was not up to par for us. I am soo happy that we selected this place to spend a week. Excellent Rate--Free WiFi-Excellent free breakfasts and very friendly Manager and Staff. The person in charge of keeping the food good and the room clean was fantastic. I had a couple of small problems which were handled immediately. I was visiting my son and this was just what I needed. I will stay there again when I visit him and his family. Ask the food server about her wonderful burnt biscuits that a renter fixed.LOL

Room Tip: I stayed in 231 and was pleased. Need a chair and the manager carried it up to me. He also seen me...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Jim M, General Manager at Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Springfield Hotel. We sincerely appreciate the kind accolades concerning our hospitality associates and amenities. If your travel plans bring you back to the Springfield/Nashville area, please stay with us again. Happy & Safe Travels!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

My stay at the Springfield Inn was a wonderful experience! The property was very nice, well kept and very clean. Amenities included a swimming pool, as well as a very nice area for grilling out. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I felt like the staff and management went above and beyond to make our stay a positive experience! If you are looking for a cozy, "home away from home" hotel experience, with a small town feel but only 30 minutes away from down town Nashville, then I highly recommend staying at the Springfield Inn! We will be back!

• Stayed June 2014
Jim M, General Manager at Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for the excellent review. The "Team" at the Springfield Inn enjoy hearing from our hotel guests. Please note that your kind accolades concerning our associates and hotel amenities will be shared with the ownership & staff.

Sincerely appreciate your patronage and hope if your travels bring you back to the Nashville/Springfield area, we will be your first choice in lodging. Safe travels!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is truly a truck stop motel. The service is ok, the breakfast is ok, but they really really need a remodel. I do not recommend this for any women to stay at, just don't. It was the only hotel available for my stay so I figured how bad could it be. Well, it was bad. The doors open up to a parking lot and the AC is open so you can feel the air, smoke and any conversations.

The TV wouldn't work unless you unplugged the light to plug in the TV. I looked to see if I had soap for the morning and I did but they didn't have hair conditioner even though they had a sign to call the desk if you needed anything. They said they don't offer conditioner so I walked at 10 pm to the dollar general store to buy conditioner.

Needless to say, I checked out the next day and begged another hotel in the area to take me.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Jim M, General Manager at Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Reviewed your comments concerning our exterior hotel in Springfield,Tn and disappointed we did not meet your lodging needs. The hotel is presently being renovated but unfortunately you did not get the opportunity to stay in one of our newly, refurbished guest rooms due to the hotel being sold out. Please accept our sincere apology.

Your comment concerning hair conditioner available upon request has been addressed and added to our "Forget Something Amenities" available at the hotel's front desk.

Once again, we apologize for not meeting your lodging expectations but certainly understand your preference for an interior corridor hotel.

Travellers are raving about these Springfield hotels

Goose Creek, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed two days and nights here and enjoyed the place. We had three different families staying in three different rooms. All of the room were newly remodeled and fresh felling. The continental breakfast of bagels, juice and hot coffee was a great wake up call. The outside should be next on the list of remodeling and updating. In the lobby there is an Art Gallery. This time they had some art that made my 13 year old daughter question the idea of art. One negative, you need to bring your own swimming pool towels. We found this out after making the phone reservations.

Room Tip: Bring your own pool towel.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Jim M, General Manager at Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your comments. The hotel's "Team" tries very hard to insure all our guests have a pleasant experience while staying at the Springfield Inn. The issue of not having extra pool towels available has been addressed and resolved. We sincerely appreciate your business and if your travels bring you back to the Springfield/Nashville area, please stay with us again.
Hendersonville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have been to Springfield INN HOTEL, serval times over the years. the rooms are nice and clean the lobby has been remolded, there are some good places to eat not to far from the hotel, the front desk people are nice and friendly, they always have fresh and hot coffee, i have one complaint, i miss the juice machine you all had there. the orange juice tasted better there, the manager is always friendly and always happy to see who come in. the front desk people are always helpful. and show where everything is., i think the ariel photograph. in the lobby, i love to come to this hotel when i am in town, i also enjoy the art they have on the walls .. i love the breakfest bar it is alway clean and the food is hot, all in all this hotel is very good

. PLACE TO STAY AT IF YOUR IN THE AREA., AND IT'S NOT THAT FAR FROM NASHVILLE TN CLOSE TO 40 MINUTES..

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter" "Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Jim M, General Manager at Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
We always appreciate positive comments concerning our Springfield Inn and associates. Very happy to hear you noticed our newly renovated hotel lobby, art gallery and the expanded deluxe continental breakfast bar. Your kind accolades and comments will be shared with all the associates at the Springfield Inn and ownership.

Please continue making the Springfield Inn your hotel of choice when visiting the Springfield/Nashville area.
Cadiz, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Wonderful staff and clean, comfortable rooms!! I have stayed here for about a year and half for at least 2 days a week, always have a warm welcome, smile and good conversation with staff, especially Jennifer and Pam. Always clean, comfortable room. Thanks for everything!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for the excellent review. The "Team" at the Springfield Inn appreciate hearing from our customers. Your kind accolades concerning our associates and service quality will be shared with the staff.

Sincerely appreciate your patronage and hope you visit us soon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Hampton Inn - Springfield
#4 of 17 in Goodlettsville
Holiday Inn Express White House
BEST WESTERN PLUS Belle Meade Inn & Suites
Home2 Suites by Hilton Clarksville / Ft. Campbell

Been to Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay? Share your experiences!