“Typical McDonald's”

McDonald's
Ranked #23 of 42 Restaurants in Sweetwater
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

It was just a typical McDonalds. The lobby and restrooms were clean, my order was accurate, and my food was hot and fresh. There was no line, so I can't really comment on their speed.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

Slow service, employees standing around and not acknowledging customers, frequent wrong orders, tables not cleaned often enough. Some employees are super and work hard. It appears that the management does little course correction when that is their responsibility.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

It was friendly and clean. The manager went out of his way to be nice. Gave us extra contest tickets and we won free fries.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

It's a McDonald's already so they're pretty much the same everywhere you go. This ones no exception.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

We did not stop at the Madisonville, TN McDonalds because their service is so bad.
Hard to believe that this place was even WORSE!!! I like it that their sandwhiches are fresh = but sometimes I would sacrifice fresh for QUICK. Isn't it suppose to be fast food??