“The BEST hotel ive ever stayed at”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Sweetwater
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I dont usually rate hotels at 5 stars, certain not a budget hotel, but this place blew me away. I read the reviews and saw people enjoyed it. I was a bit skeptical, but I needed a place under $75 and this fit the bill. Sweetwater is a VERY small town. It has a Kmart and Wal-Mart but not much else. I checked in around 9:40 at night. The front desk woman was very pleasant and efficient. When you walk into the lobby, your walking into the nicest lobby for a budget hotel. It has a chandelier!! The entire lobby is new... couches, carpet, etc... This property is older, as it has outfacing rooms, but sometime in its life, got a roof and interior hallways. So, your room will have 2 doors! I entered the room and wow, was it nice! Everything was new... new carpet, new wallpaper, new lights.... you name it. The room was HUGE with a king sized bed and a couch. The bed was VERY comfy, as were the pillows. TV is a Vizio flat screen with HD channels. WiFi worked great! Bathroom was nice and clean, decent sized too. Shower had plenty of pressure and hot water. Fridge in my room kept my drinks cold. The best part of this hotel? Indoor pool and jacuzzi. It has THE BEST jacuzzi ive ever been in. Nice hot water and great pressure. I didnt try the pool. I was never interrupted by noise either. At check out I commented on how nice the place was (as I did to the night person). I told her that ive stayed at Hyatts, Hiltons, Marriots and this is better them any of them. She said she gets the same comments from people. It used to be a Comfort Inn and I believe a Holiday Inn originally. She advised since it had outward facing rooms, thats why it was branded a Econo Lodge. I could probably live here. Hands down the best hotel ive stayed at.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
usha k, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you to makes me smile to read that you had an awesome time at out hotel. Thank you again for your review and business. We can't wait to welcome you back! Thank you for taking time for good review and we see you soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Stayed here for a quick trip to Sweetwater with wife and granddaughter. Indoor pool was a great place for the young ones to work off some energy. Rooms were a little unusual in that each room had a door to the outside and a door to the interior hallway. Breakfast was a typical Choice Hotels breakfast. Nothing special or unique but it was a good value for the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ray M
usha k, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for staying with Econolodge west at Sweetwater TN, and for your review of our property. We are so happy you had a great stay with us! Thanks again for staying with us we hope we see you again.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

This was our overnight stop on the way home. Check In was a little slower than expected but staff was very nice. Rooms were clean. Indoor pool and hot tub was a nice extra. Breakfast was ok but the eating area is small and cramped. Having a microwave and fridge helped cut cost of meals since we were able to heat up some leftovers from Thanksgiving we had in our cooler. Having a door to the outside was convenient for unloading and loading but also had a door to the inside corridor which was great for getting to the pool and back to room without being in the cold.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Caroline D

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review on our hotel. From your review everything seems as if it went well. I am glad that your family had a good experience here, and we hope that you will come back and stay with us again. Thanks again.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stay in the area when we are visiting family. We have tried others in the area, but this is by far the best. Do not mix it up with the Econo Lodge on Main st. We have stayed there and would never again. The Econo Lodge West is very nice, clean and the staff is helpful. The breakfast is a step up above the normal breakfast. The breakfast area is clean and appealing . The rooms are large and clean. Would stay here again, hands down the best in the area

Room Tip: We take an second story room, it is quieter to us, but there is no elevator
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank wlbskb
usha k, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

We are excited to hear that you liked your stay so much that you would return to our hotel again! Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us and others! We can’t wait to see you next time! Thanks again to give us feedback.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We spent one night here and found it to be a nice hotel. Our room was large, clean with a king bed and a couch for watching television. The room not only had an outside door which we could back up to and unload, but an inside door leading to the hotel lobby we well. Front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. Prices were reasonable. Continental breakfast was good. McDonald's was right next door. Easy off and on I-75. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank mainlady69

Thank you for taking the time to respond and provide feedback on your stay here in our lovely hotel! We appreciate you taking the time to do so, and are even more pleased that you enjoyed our hotel! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip through Sweetwater! We are so proud of all the hard work that our front desk staff do - they are amazing! It is great to hear that you enjoyed the stay in Sweetwater TN.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

When planning a trip you don't usually think of a hotel just off the interstate as a prime location to relax, but we were pleasantly surprised by this hotel on our 2 night stay. I booked this stay because the other reviews were great and they had breakfast and a pool. When we got there I was greeted with a friendly smile and the feeling that I was genuinely welcomed. We stayed on the first floor on the front side of the hotel. I saw others speak about the dual doors in the rooms, but I have to brag on them too. It was soooo cool to be able to unload the car from the outside straight into the room, but go to the ice machine, pool or breakfast from the inside corridor. I have never seen this kind of room option, but I really wish more places had this feature. It was awesome! The rooms are newly decorated and very nice . The price was very reasonable and the facilities were above all expectations. The breakfast was good, the pool and hot tub were very nice and the location was great. I would love to go back anytime.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kim D
usha k, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for providing such positive feedback about your stay. It's always a pleasure to read when customer service expectations get exceeded. Thank you for choosing the Econolodge west Sweetwater TN. Thanks again for giving good review and we hope see you next trip.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We were headed to Deal's Gap and wanted to stay in Sweetwater to be close enough to leave in the morning and not have much travel time. The decor was very nice in the lobby and the rooms and breakfast was fine. (need some fruit though, please). When we first went to our room, the air conditioner was not working well. I told the lady at the desk; she promptly checked it our and moved us to another room. No fuss, no muss. Thanks for the great customer service!

Room Tip: I didn't see an elevator. If you book ahead and don't like stairs, you need to ask for a do...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
usha k, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Thank you very much for your excellent review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are very happy to hear you had enjoyed your stay and we will look forward to see you again. Sorry for inconvenience for air condition. Thanks again for taking time on trip advisor. See you soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sweetwater
Days Inn Sweetwater
#1 of 10 in Athens
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 10 in Athens

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!