“Great place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Sweetwater
Picayune, Mississippi
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I was so very tired took a chance on Sweetwater, TN exit. I am so glad I did. Great service from the start. When I arrived very friendly lady. Very clean and comfortable lobby. Checked me in very fast so I could get some sleep. Made sure I knew they had breakfast in the lobby in the AM which was included in the price. Great breakfast choices. The very best part of the stay was Ms Betty! My granddaughter left her pillow (her very favorite that she takes everywhere). About 100 miles down the road we realized we forgot the pillow "the world stopped turning for a short moment". When I called Ms Betty went looking and she found the pillow. What a relief! She assured me they would mail the pillow to me. This was only a day ago so my granddaughter is waiting for her pillow but I am so happy we stopped at such a great place to stay. Thank you Ms Betty and Quality Inn in Sweetwater, TN. We had a great experience. Great night sleep. Great breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
usha k, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 17 September 2014
Dear Guest,

It makes me smile to read that you had an awesome time at out hotel. Thank you again for your review and business. We can't wait to welcome you back!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Moultrie, Georgia
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Nothing fancy, but everything was very clean and in working order. Breakfast was good and fresh! The staff was friendly and helpful. Everything looked freshly painted. Smelled CLEAN!!
Highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing this glowing review. So very glad to hear of your satisfaction with our location. I will share your comments with our entire staff. It is great to hear that everyone you met greeted you with a smile. That's our goal to make everybody smile
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

What a great place! Exceptionally clean, friendly staff, and awesome pool and hot tub area. We stopped here on our way home from Georgia back to Ohio. I only wish our hotel in Georgia had been this nice. Beautifully decorated, it even smelled nice when we walked in. Comfortable bed, nicely appointed bathroom. I can't say enough good about this place.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay experience at the hotel. We take great pride in the product and service that we provide and I am happy that you had a memorable experience at the property. We look forward to having you stay with us during your next tour of Sweetwater TN.
Milford DE
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We were passing through and had read very good reviews and it did not disappoint. The clerk on duty was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and had a big selection. Would definitely return if in that area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
usha k, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very, very much for the excellent review. I am very happy to hear that you loved so many aspects of our hotel! We hope to see you again real soon!Sincerely
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Good location right off the highway. The Quality Inn is not fancy but it has everything you need and it's clean. We had the hot breakfast in the morning, not a big selection but we didn't leave hungry. Great location if you plan on doing the Tail of the Dragon.

Stayed June 2014
usha k, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Guest,
It makes me happy to read about your wonderful experience! I’ll be sure to share your comments with my staff. As always, we appreciate your business and we look forward to having you back.
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We take a short trip each year for my birthday. This year the pick was Sweetwater. At check in we inspected the rooms and found them very clean. Great staff and breakfast. Pool and hot tub very clean. Location, breakfast, pool, hot tub and great staff - Thank you for a great birthday trip

• Stayed June 2014
usha k, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a nice review of your stay. We really do appreciate the wonderful comments about our beautiful property as well. Glad to hear you'll come back again. Thanks that you enjoy pool and breakfast and we made your birthday joy full happy birthday. Thanks again
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I can't complain about anything. Very friendly staff,great housekeeping, comfortable bed and pillows. Loved the 2 doorways, very convenient for walking my dog and being right by the car.I would definitely stay here again. Very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014
usha k, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Mary,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sweetwater
Days Inn Sweetwater
#2 of 9 in Athens
Hampton Inn Athens
Hampton Inn Athens
#1 of 9 in Athens

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!