“Great room and location for price.”
Review of Economy Inn

Economy Inn
Economy Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Sweetwater
“Great room and location for price.”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Easy access off 75
Parking Area well lite
Nice clean breakfast area
Rooms very spacious
Didn't rush us out at checkout time.
During check out the front in clerk maid a fresh pot of coffee , was well worth the wait.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

$50 vulue for me my husband &to dogs.clean not fancy at all. Service was good-she brought us 2 extra pillows.bed was alittle hard for my personal liking. Only complaint is that the continental breakfast was no where to be found. Hot coffee in office but no coffee maker in the room.located between a gasstation&McDonald's that was helpful.

• Stayed June 2013
SJSHotelMgt, General Manager at Economy Inn, responded to this review, 4 July 2013
Thank you for staying with us we are really sorry that when you came in we were out of coffee we did have danish and we would be happy to make pot of coffee if would wait but none the less we should have that ready .we are happy to hear that room was great and price was good we hope you would come back again and next time we will have coffee and danish ready for you.because we are making change for our breakfast we will always have coffee ready .

Roger Modi
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I an a 21 yr old from the area I am going over sea's next week and I just wanted a place for me and my fiance to get away for a little while the service was great steve at the front desk gave me a great deal and was very honored to have me stay there for the price I can't complain the internet was fast the rooms where clean and very nice was alot nicer then I thought it was going to be I can honestly say I am very pleased with this hotel I will definitely be back anytime I am in the area and need a place to stay! Thank you steve and Rodger I look forward to staying at your hotel again

• Stayed June 2013
SJSHotelMgt, Public Relations Manager at Economy Inn, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
Dear Austin B.

We are honored to have service men and woman stay with us and we do have a great military rate with proper ID. I like seeing that our guests are happy with us as we strive for clean comfortable rooms at a good rate. Thank you for your service to our great nation USA!

Steve St Clair
Director of Business Development
Economy Inn Sweetwater, Tennessee
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Great hotel - Steve was really friendly and helpful - even took me to show the available rooms - good price - rooms were nice and clean - Steve gave excellent service and told me best place to eat for reasonable price - will definitely stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
SJSHotelMgt, Guest Relations Manager at Economy Inn, responded to this review, 4 June 2013
Dear Gerald,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. It’s nice to see that you enjoyed your stay with us as we are about clean rooms good value and most of all the guest experience. I remember checking you in as we had a great time talking about California and places to eat. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Cayucos, California
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We had a nice time at the Economy Inn. We live in Tennessee and stayed as we where looking for a house in the area and we stayed for 7 days and the price was great and found that the front desk ( Steve ) made us feel at home. The room was "Very" clean and the photos online where the same as the rooms. No breakfast just coffee but for the price made it not bad. This is our frist review and we had to do something for the motel..

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Dear Steve M,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor as we do value your input. We are now under “New” Management and working on improving breakfast and other amenities here at the hotel. I will also share your review with our housekeepers as they do a great job and deserve the credit of keeping our guest happy with nice clean rooms. We hope to see you soon.
Sweetwater, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 May 2013

This is a gem of a motel not loudly advertised. I only noticed it while gassing up.
My room was a king size single. Very clean with all the bells and whistles for under $50
Roger the manager was friendly and helpful.

Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank edwin b
SJSHotelMgt, Guest Relations Manager at Economy Inn, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
Thank you for the nice review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us as we strive to keep our guest happy and your review counts. " Well kept secret " Now that it's out we hope to see more guest staying with us..

Steve St Clair CHA
Director of Business Development
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 2 October 2011

The desk clerk/housekeeper Mary was very sweet. We asked to see a room first and she did not hesitate to let us look before paying. For the price we didn't expect much. The room though outdated was fairly clean. NO SIGNS OF BED BUGS OR ANY BUGS! We had a smoking room and I would have to say we did not have any problem with the smell of smoke.

Room Tip: Ask to look at room first. Maybe take a can of bathroom cleaner and disinfecting spray. For $39.95 a...