“Very nice place”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Sweetwater
Sweetwater, Tennessee
“Very nice place”
Reviewed 18 March 2011

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hot tub and pool were both kept clean, which I've found rare in cheaper places. The room was clean and well prepared with amenities not listed on any of the sites we checked. It was very private. I did not see a single other guest during my stay. Mostly due probably to the hotel across the street. We unfortunately did not get the chance to observe the fitness center, nor the restaurant but overall we enjoined are stay.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Immiye

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Adrian, Ga
Reviewed 27 February 2011

We went to visit some relatives in that area. The visit at the motel was great. The price was very reasonable and the rooms was clean. I know where I will stay next time I am up that way. We had our 2 teenagers with us we had joining rooms and it was great. Microwave and fridge in room. Felt right at home. Best of all flea market about half a mile from motel.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Adrian_GaBigred
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 9 January 2011

The hotel was good! I would definitely go back when I travel toTN. very convient location.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank dl02
Reviewed 26 December 2010

Was looking for a cheap place to crash for a family of five. Looked nice from the outside, and the sign posted a rate of 35.00. So far, so good. Then when I booked the room the clerk said they had a policy of only four to a room. He charged me 100.00 for two rooms. When I pointed out the posted rate hr said that rate was for a single bed on the second floor. Classic bait and switch. We were so exhausted from traveling eight hours that I just sucked it up and booked it. The room was dirty, had one towel and no amenities to speak of unless you include the bar of soap. The rooms lack alarm clocks, iron and ironing board, microwave or refrigerator. Even worse they don't even have hair dryers. My kids had to dry their hair over the heater!!! When I complained the clerk told me that they had to take all the hair dryers and stuff out because ppl will steal anything if it isnt nailed down. Unbelievable. The worst hotel I have EVER stayed in.

• Stayed December 2010

Travellers are raving about these Sweetwater hotels

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 13 October 2010

mr. punjani is the best hotel manager i have ever seen. GOD bless all at that hotel. we will be back..

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank fredjrfl
Haines City, Florida
Reviewed 13 October 2010

I never expected to make a stay in Sweetwater, TN, but a vehicle breakdown caused me to do so. In a world full of greed, and troubled times, and most people interested in themselves and "What's In It For Them," it is so good to find a piece of Heaven when you need it, and that is what Ali Punjani and his staff have at the Hilltop Hotel. I am a minister of The Gospel of Jesus Christ and when my car broke down, as I was headed to preach a revival in KY; I and my two handicapped passangers became stranded and were forced to seek refuge somewhere I TRUELY FOUND A PIECE OF HEAVEN that overlooked TN from it high and lofty location. If I had 100 thumbs-up Icons in the place of 'would I recommend below,' I'd check them! The owner, Mr. BTunjani and his staff, are without a doubt a kind and caring peoples. It is a beautiful place, with beauty all around, and it is so very clean and accommadating. Last but not least this owner cares about what you think and wants recomendations; SO HERE'S MINE; stay just like you are for you are tops! Definately a piece of Heaven at Exit 60 on the 75 N. Expressway. Thanks Mr. Punjani for all your kindnesses! God Bless You and Your Family and May God enrich your business with much traffic! Pastor: Franklin P. Smith, Sr. 2nd Chance Church, Winter Haven, FL.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank brotherfranklin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sweetwater
Quality Inn
Americas Best Value Inn - Loudon
Hampton Inn Athens
Hampton Inn Athens
#1 of 9 in Athens

Been to Guest Inn? Share your experiences!