“Great information”

Cherohala Skyway Visitor Center
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This visitor center was having some special programs the weekend we were there. The people working there were very helpful in finding maps and hiking trail information for us.

All reviews
"bears"
"eclipse"
"highlights"

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I found truly helpful staff there when I had lost my camera . The people who work there are absolutely friendly. A true place of Southern hospitality.

1  Thank BurkhardNagel
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I would definitely recommend people stop here and visit all three buildings. The museums are neat and my husband and I really enjoyed looking around.

1  Thank BullDobe
Reviewed 6 June 2014

No hello upon entering. We were the only people there. The lady didn't understand English very well or had a hearing issue. When someone came in after us she didn't understand him either. It's a nice visitor center though with all the typical helpful guides and pamphlets. Very clean. Easy to locate right before the Skyway on the main road. Plenty of parking.

1  Thank Hooked_on_travel77