“Good food at a decent price.”
Review of Smoky Junction Restaurant - CLOSED

Smoky Junction Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2012

You just can't beat this place for a quick, tasty & inexpensive breakfast. Lunch specials are very good as well with a good choice of sides. Dinner is a little pricey though. This is offset by the fact that every one of the staff is friendly & helpful I guess the only negative is that the decor could use some cheering up. Then this would be the perfect little family diner!

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Let me just say this. My son asked me how come everything there tastes better...I told him cause southern cooks make food from love.

Reviewed 23 November 2012 via mobile

My family and I had lunch after zip lining today. The food was wonderful. I recommend the white bean and ham soup! Truly delicious! Thanks for a wonderful meal!

Reviewed 19 November 2012

This was one of our favorite restaurants. Recently, however, things have changed drastically. The quality of the food has gone down hill. What was once homemade now seems to be either frozen or from cans. Tasteless vegetables, salad dressings and desserts no longer the same, quality of steaks definetly inferior. We were told the restaurant is under new ownership. We will not return any time soon.

1  Thank lhr405
Reviewed 19 October 2012

My steak was tough and tasteless, the salad had brown, wilted lettuce, and my baked potato was hard and rubbery. The waitress didn't come by and ask us about anything until the end of the meal. She then deducted the steak but charged us $6.00 for a lousy salad and potato. I ended up leaving a bigger tip b/c I thought she took care of us but realized after the fact that I had paid too much for a lousy meal. Won't go there again.

1  Thank 56Ginger