“Awsome, and Cheap!”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Awsome, and Cheap!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This is a must do! The staff is very friendly and the experiance was a amazing. The river is approximently 1 hour long. We went through about three rapids. Some advice is deffiantly wear water shoes. When tubing sit with your bottom in the tub and when riding over the rapids, balance and lift your bottom up so you dont hit on rocks. You may get stuck sometimes. It is a very relaxing event. Maybe a little rough for children. I recommend this company because of the friendly staff! :)

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Amber C

Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Woo hoo!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Friendly service. Very clean restrooms and changing rooms. Great fun for young and old alike. Absolutely no problems with the staff or equipment made for a really fun time.

1 Thank Sandi S
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“So Nice To Us!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

It thunderstormed the day we went tubing so we got off the water at the only exit which was not the place we rented from (River Rage) but at River Rat. No one bothered to give us shelter or ask if we needed a ride back to River Rage. Two River Rage passed us by as we walked in the rain back to them. It was a nice person from Cowboy Tubing who offered us shelter until one of thier vans could take us back to River Rage and our car. Next time I will most definatley go to them and only them. Super nice people who really know the meaning of good customer service even if you aren't their customer.

3 Thank Gloria B
Fort Worth, Texas
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Cold water but a fun time!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We tubed the Little Rivet in Townsend And used Cowboy Tubing, all day fun for $9! The staff are super nice and the value is awesome. The water was cold but we had a blast! I would not recommend for small kids or elderly water can be a little rough.

1 Thank Allison M
Valparaiso, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So. Much. Fun!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Recently visited Cowboy Tubin' while on vacation. Great price for all day tubing! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Our driver gave us great instructions. When he tells you to lift up your bottom to avoid the rocks--pay attention to the river and believe him! We had a great time even though a few of us ended up off of the tubes at a more rapid point of the river. Got our bearings and hopped back on for the rest of the adventure :) We all agreed that it was a good time. A storm rolled in and kept us from going again, but oh well. I highly advise buying some of the very reasonably priced water shoes if you don't have your own. Having gone off of my tube, I can tell you that the $12.99 was money well spent to help me regain my footing on the slippery rocks!! As an adult, I think that even I might think about the life jacket the next time just in case, but you aren't required to wear one. (Kids under 12 are) We didn't have time to go horseback riding as well, but I think it would have been a riot. The whole staff, including the kids were wonderful :) Great family memories!

1 Thank LLoweIND