“Fun time, great service”
Review of Cowboy Tubing

Cowboy Tubing
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We arrived short on time with our 4, 7 and 10 year old kids. Excellent service helped us get our ride in and arrive to our show on time. Friendly people and very fun. Our 4 year old rode with Daddy which was definitely the right choice. The rapids are fast and I knew her little arms could not navigate the tube. Bonus she was free when riding with Dad. Nice clean changing facilities too.

3  Thank Carrie S

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We tubed down the river and had a blast. Perfect for families and kids, not too rough/crazy. The rapids were just right. Place was very clean and staff very courteous and helpful. My kids 3 and 7 did great. You should wear water shoes because the river bottom can be tough on your feet. There was a rope swing part way through, which the kids loved also.

2  Thank Paul J
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

This place deserves its rating! Clean, cheap, and perfect for us. My friend and I showed up when it was raining and around 2pm. The overcast weather and rain did not bother us and the quick shuttle ride was great. We went about two times down the river with our first run around 1.5 hours and the next just an hour. There was around three rapids that you encounter and each one offered a different experience. The rocks do hurt if you hit them hard with your butt or in my friends case her ankle! Be sure to wear shoes, I wore some old tennis shoes. Great stop especially if you stay at the KOA!

1  Thank Scizara
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The day we went rafting was the best day of our whole vacation. My kids, ages 8 & 10, had a wonderful time. The rapids made it exciting & we loved it so much that we went twice that day. We would have gone a third time, but we were all worn out. The employees at Cowboy Tubing were very friendly & gave us good tips on how to make it a good experience.

2  Thank Kara Y
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This is a must do! The staff is very friendly and the experiance was a amazing. The river is approximently 1 hour long. We went through about three rapids. Some advice is deffiantly wear water shoes. When tubing sit with your bottom in the tub and when riding over the rapids, balance and lift your bottom up so you dont hit on rocks. You may get stuck sometimes. It is a very relaxing event. Maybe a little rough for children. I recommend this company because of the friendly staff! :)

1  Thank Amber C