All reviews the river family business nice family nice pool fire pit hot tub minute drive family owned pigeon forge bed was very comfortable quiet place to stay excellent stay enjoyed our stay docks office cabin microwave
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We have stayed at this motel several times and each and every time it has been a wonderful experience. If you are a Jeep owner this is the perfect place to stay. You can park right in front of your room. Not 5 star accommodations with all the amenities but 5++ star service. Would definitely recommend checking this place out.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Since I was planning on arriving after the office closed, they left the key in the room for me. (Yes, they still use keys here) To make this suite they combined 2 of their small rooms. The room worked out well for what I wanted, but I still like the rooms with the fully equipped kitchen. The room had recently been remolded. I love the little touches that Shannon puts in all the rooms. The towels have bears on them, the shower curtain is a mountain theme and the curtain hooks have little bears on them. A friend tells me that it is "Rustic" or "camp" style. there was a table and chair ~ chair picture attached. The room has a small refrigerator, Toaster oven and a microwave, and a sink and all the cooking and eating utensils. The bed was very comfortable. Emily at the desk is great!

Room Tip: Choosing a room or cabin here depends on what you want to do while here. I like the rooms with the full kitchen.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Cowellboy
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I am so glad I stopped here yesterday. Just needed some "Pieces of Quiet" and Dock's Motel provided me. Everything was just right. Super clean and comfortable. Surprised me I've never discovered it before. Will definitely be back and recommend it to the rest of my family and friends.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kat B
Reviewed 18 December 2017

This 2 br 2 ba cabin is located only a 5 minute drive from Parkway (the main street). It is close to all attractions and restaurants in Pigeon Forge. We stayed in early December and the cabin was decorated for Christmas, very clean, and had anything we may have needed in the cabin. The TV's were up to date and the remotes were new and operated the TV's in the room in which they were located. We had an excellent stay and definitely will rent again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JackLosey L
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We’ve been staying at Dock’s for almost 20 years! We love the river cabins. You won’t get any better service!!! They treat you like family & always remember our names (no matter who’s working the office). Access to Cade’s Cove, swimming, fishing all within 10 miles.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple