Townsend Lodge
Best Western Cades Cove Inn(Townsend)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$230
Hotwire.com
Talley Ho Inn(Townsend)
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I have stayed at this Motel on more than one trip. The last time I stayed, there were spiders in the room, spider webs in the corners. Housekeeping never cleaned the room in four days. The trash was changed once while I was there. I received no house keeping one day, the next day, towels were left on the unmade bed, that was the extent of the room cleaning. On the bathroom door, there was what appeared to be blood. The bathroom door was filthy! . This was not the first time I have stayed and the room was dirty. I thought the other time was an oversight and it would be better the next time. I use to enjoy staying at this Motel. I will not stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank TandT47265
Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

Awesome rooms for the price !! Will be returning ! If you want great customer service then please visit here! Friendly staff all the way around !!! Lots of stuff to do and see in Townsend Tn. Check it out if you are in the area or are visiting on vacation . Peaceful getaway !

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank mnuchols
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Manager is awesome!!!! Very helpful and thoughtful. We had a great experience. Loved the out door deck and fire pit!!!! Room was clean and comfy. Laid back and very relaxing. Will definitely be back for another relaxing weekend!

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank RickCone
Reviewed 22 October 2012

They advertise as New Rooms!! The only thing new is the TV!! The bathtub is painted (which is coming off)...the floors are filty I would NOT walk on them without shoes...the bed was horrible....the light in the room was so dark you couldn't hardly see. Please look elsewhere for a room....we will never stay here again!! I know it's supposed to be owned by the owners of Riverstone Lodge, but it's has a long way to go to be considered NEW ROOMS!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank candiandrob
Reviewed 12 October 2012

The price is pretty good... though I was surprised when I checked in and the manager couldn't remember the price she gave me when I reserved the room. Unless they have a weekday rate and a weekend rate, that doesn't make much sense. Even then, you should know those rates.
The walls are VERY thin. You can hear everything that happens in the neighboring rooms and outside.
The rooms seem pretty clean, though the sight of a couple of car air fresheners hanging in the corner by the vanity seemed a little strange.
From what I can tell, they use a standard wireless router like what people use for their homes for their advertised free wi-fi. I stayed in the third room over from the office and connectivity was terrible.

I heard on another site that this is owned by the same people who own Redstone Lodge down the street. That's what convinced me to give this place a shot when Redstone didn't have any vacancies. If it is owned by the same people, I'm disappointed that they haven't made the improvements needed to get this place as enjoyable as that.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo