“Gorgeous views!”

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ocala, Florida
“Gorgeous views!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Fabulous and totally worth it for our family of six! Kids loved it and we made great family memories. Staff was friendly and helpful. To God be the glory!

Visited November 2013

Noblesvi
“Best part of our Smokey Mountain Vacation”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We are a family of five (3 boys ranging from ages 8 -12) who stopped at Next to Heaven on a whim and found the surprise highlight of our whole trip. The staff was so kind and the experience was incredible. We took the unguided horse ride in the mountain and also did the 3 zip line. What an amazing way to take in all of God's beautiful artwork in the Smokey Mountains! The views were breathtaking. The staff checked on us a couple of times during our ride just to make sure everything was okay. It did a mom's heart good to hear the laughter and excitement coming from her boys as they trotted along the path pointing out all the cool sights around them. After the horse ride we got geared up for the zip line adventure. None of us had ever zipped before, but the long cable lines provided opportunity to even try tricks such as no hands and inverting for upside down thrills between mountain slopes. Thanks for the tips and examples, Mr. Donny! We certainly built good memories together that we'll never forget!

Olive Branch
“Viewing God's handy work from a Zip Line”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

While on vacation in Townsend last week my granddaughters wanted to Zip Line.
On our way from Gatlinburg back to Townsend we stopped in for information. The staff made us feel right
at home and at ease in doing the Zip Line course. They answered all questions and assured us that we would enjoy the experience. The experience was nothing like what I expected. It was the most awesome way to experience the beauty of God's creation of the mountains than you could ever imagine. My granddaughters and I will be back to do it again. I would recommend Next to Heaven to everyone.
I would like to say thank you to the staff for making our first zip line adventure so awesome.
Cathy Rucker
Olive Branch, MS

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“best time we have had in years!!!!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

the staff is amazing and dedicated to ensuring you have a GREAT time. first time to zip line for me my wife and cousin and I wouldn't have asked for a better experience. t the 9 line trip is more than with the money for the experience that you will receive. don't go anywhere else cause they will not come close to this experience!!!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“on my 66th birthday it was time to cross one off the bucket list.”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I researched the different zipline places and just got a good vibe when talking to Next to Heaven staff. They were terrific, could not have asked for more personable service. They helped make my first zip line experience a birthday I will never forget. I will go again and this time do the 9 line. In the meantime looking for a place to go in PA. Won't be the same tremendous view as TN but I am "hooked".

Visited September 2013
Anna P, Guest Relations Manager at Next to Heaven Adventure, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
We are so glad that you had a Happy Birthday!!!! We were very happy to have been a part of your birthday adventure and hope to have you back for the 9 lines very soon! Thanks from all of us at the Ranch!

Next to Heaven Staff