“Wow how fun!!”

Ranked #5 of 34 things to do in Townsend
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This is the best group of folks. I felt they wanted me to have fun (even though I was scared to death) and know I was safe. They make such an impression on my little one (6 years old) that she wanted to stay :) They are so friendly and nice. If you are wanting to have safe fun for everyone this is the place. No pressure...just fun!!

There are newer reviews for Next to Heaven Adventure

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We had a wonderful time and the staff was very friendly. The views were spectacular. My kids ages 10 and 12 really enjoyed the ziplines! We plan to return again during our next visit to the Smokys!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Amazing time! The staff could not have been more pleasant and responsive to all of our questions. A must thing to do if you are in the area! Exceptional hospitality and beautiful views!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Great value, beautiful views with exceptional hospitality!! We spent a couple hours in great enjoyment and relaxation riding the zip line and the horses!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My 12 year old son really wanted to do a zip line and we had been busy every day. On our last day we woke up to an on and off light rain. He was sure he wouldn't be able to do a zipline after all. We were recommended to Next to Heaven and when we drove up there was no one there but we saw a truck coming down the mountain and stop at the store. The owner told me they were closed because they didn't expect anyone to get out in the weather. Upon hearing that it was our last day he opened up anyway and took my son! We rode to the platform and he even took our pictures together in a scenic overlook and explained all the details to both of us. My son had a blast and it was his favorite part of our trip. Next time we will try the 9 line course. They were so friendly and really went out of their way to make Drew's trip extra fun!