“Amazing Stables! Wonderful People!”

Davy Crockett Riding Stables
Orlando, Florida
“Amazing Stables! Wonderful People!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This is our favorite activity while spending time in Tennessee. We have been coming here for six years. My daughter, who is now ten, has been horseback riding since she was four. Kelly takes the time to make her visit special every year. Our guide is almost always Kelly, we request her every time we ride. She is very sweet and makes sure everyone has a great time. While riding, the views are spectacular. We take a different route nearly every time we ride here. We enjoy riding up and down the trails through the mountains. Then we emerge from the woods to ride through beautiful open fields that afford great views. I couldn't recommend the Davy Crockett Riding Stables enough. Every person we've dealt with has been kind. Not only to the customers but to the horses as well. We will always come back!!

Visited August 2013

Sabina, OH
“Awesome ride!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Our 8 year old daughter wanted to go horse back riding so bad, but when we got there fear took over. (She had only ever been on a small pony) I honestly thought we would have to turn around and leave, but the staff was wonderful. The owner took her to the side on her horse and gave her some individual instructions and reassured her. Then our guide Kelly (whom I can not say enough about) was just great with her. So patient and encouraging. Some of the trails were muddy due to all the rain, but it was so beautiful. By the end of our ride we were amazed at how well our youngest daughter was doing (all smiles and ready to do it again!), and our teenager daughter had a blast. We will definitely be going back next time we visit Tennessee!!!

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor customer service!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Went here to ride with my husband. I am a big woman and they will not allow you to have help mounting the horse. The staff waited until they got everyone else mounted before coming to me, knowing I might have issues. I tried 3 or 4 times to mount a 6 foot horse, but was unsuccessful. About 10 people got to witness my humiliation!
Then they "rang" up our refund, which did not take...they ran the transaction "off line". We had to leave from Gatlinburg, where we just paid to park, and drive BACK to DCRS to get our refund and so far it has been an hour of waiting!!! My husband is still standing there trying to get this straightened out! Do much for our plans today in Gatlinburg!

THANKS DAVY CROCKETT RIDING STABLES!!!

1 Thank sharkie1805
“Great ride, great guide!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Our ride at Davy Crockett was wonderful! Even though there had been lots of rain in the area, our guide, Tara, took us on the driest trails and other than a couple muddy parts they were great. It was so nice having a guide that was so knowledgeable about the areas plant life, animals and insects! It was just a really great time and I think both my oldest, college age sons are in love! They sure do have some pretty girls working there!!

Visited July 2013
“Family fun for our girls!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

This fulfilled a dream for our grand daughters! The staff were friendly and accommodating! Our 2 young Grand daughters had a blast and want to return.