“Excellent time!!”

Davy Crockett Riding Stables
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We took a family horse back ride last week when we were on vacation in the area last week. This was a wonderful experience for all of us, a very authentic trail ride through the forest. We had 9 people, ages 8-73 and everyone had a blast. Travis our guide was wonderful and a total sweetheart who had alot of personal knowledge about the area and the horses. The price was very reasonable and we did the hour and a half ride that was perfect. We would recommend this company again anytime!!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We had a great hour long ride up and down the mountains. The guide was very friendly and knowledgable. Our boys ages 5 and 9 said this was one of their favorite activities. We will make this one of our stops everytime we visit the area.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I was not very excited about horse riding but my three sons, ages 17, 15 & 12, requested it so we went to Davy Crockett. My 15 year old can be a real joker sometimes so I asked them to set him up. They brought him a horse and said his name was Satan and to hold on tight when he jumps. I loved it. I cannot remember the name of the guide but she did a great job. The horses are all very gentle and well trained. We rode for 1 1/2 hours and it began to rain but she smiled the entire time. At the end the boys asked if they could run the horses a little. She led them a short distance at a slow gallop. My boys enjoyed this more than anything else. Even more than river tubing, whitewater rafting, caverns, go-carts, etc. This is more than just horse riding, it is a great way to see the Smokies instead of only looking thru a car window. Get your kids on a horse, they will love it.

2  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have owned horses and rode my entire life and this is the place to go!!!! My three kids 8,11 and 12 begged to go back everyday of our vacation! We went two days in a row! You will not find a better ride, better horses or better guides anywhere!!! Josh was awesome!!!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This was the best experience we had while we were vacationing in TN. My 2 girls said this was their favorite thing to do while we were there! I have to agree, it was my highlight as well!. We had a wonderful guide, her name was Kelly! Great ride through the mountains and great horses. If you like riding, you have to go here, it really is great! Thank you for making our vacation so wonderful. God Bless :)