We stayed for 3 nights here. I attempted to call the office with the cabin phone to ask about wash cloths. The cabin phone did not work. My wife noticed there was no hair dryer in the cabin, (this was not a big deal, just did not want them to think we took it) I used my cell phone, could not get a answer, so I left a message. No return calls at all. When we walked onto the front porch we noticed a charcoal grill that had not been cleaned out. A metal bucket sat beside the grill & ashes & half burned charcoals were scattered around it on the floor. We noticed in the kitchen the cabinets were sticky with what appeared to be grease from the stove under them. The cabinets and the stove needed a thorough cleaning! In the tiny bathroom we noticed toothpaste spray on the walls and light switch. The mattress on the bed in one of the bedrooms was sagging in the middle. After checking it out I saw that the box spring was made of plywood and cardboard. No springs at all. The same mattress and boxspring set is in the other bedroom but had not been used quite as much. The air conditioner never got the cabin below 78 degree the entire time we were there. The last night it stopped working all together. Yes, I called about it too, got no return call on it either. We slept with some of the windows open that night. Could not open all of them because there were no screens on all the windows. I will never stay here again. There costumer service is absolutely non existent! This place is way over priced even with a Groupon!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|