“Don't miss it!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Firefly Cafe - CLOSED

Firefly Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Open with new hrs
“Don't miss it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

The Firefly Cafe is open again and we couldn't be more pleased. We had breakfast on a Sunday morning, (no small feat in Townsend might I add) and my goodness I'm glad we did. Martha was our singing waitress and she was a delight. From the staff to the food we couldn't be more impressed. It's a small, cozy Cafe with a good selection. Don't miss this little gem...it's our new favorite.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“Fantastic Atmosphere with great food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This cafe just reopened and I believe is under new management. Me and my boyfriend decided to stop by and check it out and we were not disappointed! I had the tuna melt with cheddar cheese and some sweet potato fries which was amazing!! My boyfriend had the hamburger and French fries and he also enjoyed his food. By the time I was finished eating I was stuffed. But that didn't stop me from getting the firefly pie to take home with me. It has coconut and pineapple and is like a custard pie. It was a nice snack later that evening. I would definitely recommend this cafe to anyone who passes through.

“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice place. Good food ,quite, good prices. Will stop ln again when back here. Very small ,good location. In nice people.

Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Cozy atmosphere found in strip center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Although next door to a Dollar General in a strip center, this small yellow exterior clapboard-looking cafe is excellent. We stopped by for breakfast but there is a wide variety of lunch options too including the most colossal grilled cheese! The service is excellent as well. Most meals are under $10

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Fresh and different selections”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I just love this little place! I am hooked on the fried green tomato BLT sandwiches - what a great combo and one not found anywhere else. I met the new owner, Lisa, and am impressed with her experience at other restaurants, but thrilled she is now making it on her own. The sweet tea is wonderful, the fries are fresh and hot and served in cute little wire baskets. I keep telling myself to try other things when I go here, but why mess with perfection? I'll probably get the same thing again next time!