“Best "cowboy" ever! Service, food and cleaniness amazing too!”
Review of Firefly Cafe - CLOSED

Firefly Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open with new hrs
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Wow! Order the "cowboy" oh my goodness! Im from Vermont; you dont get a cowboy this tasty from where I come from! Haha! No really, the food is cooked by an amazing cook! The new management to firefly clearly makes an amazing difference.It is a pleasant quality change. I have been back 3 times since my vacation began a week ago. I would recommend everyone try firefly! Green fried tomatoe BLT was so yummy too! Try that "cowboy" dish! Best food so far!

2  Thank Angie59m

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Warm, friendly, great service, great portions, great breakfast. This is exactly what we hope to find when we travel: a small, locally owned restaurant with good food. Even though it's in a strip mall, the interior is warm, welcoming, and eclectic. The country ham was great but my family all oohed and aahed over the hash browns, agreeing they were the best they'd ever eaten. I thought it was a very good value too given the size of the portions. We never ate lunch - too full - and we brought leftovers back to the cabin. Our family highly recommends it.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Read reviews of this place. Decided to try it. Everything we had was great. Loved the fried green tomato BLT....bro had grilled chicken and mushroom sandwich and raved about how good it was..others had excellent veggie plates....everyone happy and full! Definitely worth going to and returning!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband and I went here on our honeymoon last year and went back for our anniversary. They have amazing biscuits and gravy (my favorite) and my husband gets the Mountain Mash every time. The service is friendly, the atmosphere is cozy, and the food is excellent. I love it, and you will too!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

The Firefly Cafe is open again and we couldn't be more pleased. We had breakfast on a Sunday morning, (no small feat in Townsend might I add) and my goodness I'm glad we did. Martha was our singing waitress and she was a delight. From the staff to the food we couldn't be more impressed. It's a small, cozy Cafe with a good selection. Don't miss this little gem...it's our new favorite.