“GREAT burger joint!!”

Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Campfire Grill is a fun and engaging fast casual restaurant. We take great pride in preparing all of our products fresh every day. Campfire Grill offers the best in healthy Fresh-Southwest-American favorites. Our Tacos, Burgers, Burritos, and Gourmet Hot Dogs are prepared with only the finest ingredients. Fast, Fresh, and Delicious! Right before your eyes! Easy to find we are located right at the only traffic light in townsend, Tennessee!
Reviewed 11 May 2014

LOVED this little restaurant! We both ordered burgers and they tasted so fresh and cooked just exactly like we asked. 1 order of fries was plenty for the two of us. The staff was very attentive and friendly. The outside seating was perfect for a relaxing end to our day. I would definitely go again.

1  Thank darrensgal

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Had read the review, good and bad, but since we are locals thought we would give it a try. We were welcomed when we came in the door, everyone working had a smile on their face and were very friendly, air conditioning was working exceptionally well, my husband and I tried two different burgers, fries & onion rings. Our food was served in a very reasonable time, the waitress kept coming back by to see if we were in need of anything. One of the best burgers I have ever had. Moist, great taste, buns melted in your mouth. If I hadn't seen them in bags above the grill, I would have thought they were fresh from the oven. Will definitely return, want to try the dogs!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Jason, you know we locals love you but hope things get under control at the new place SOON. Been back 4 times since re-opening at the new location and 0-4. Tonight we brought friends in and it was a complete disaster. Ordered fish tacos, paid for same and cook came out and said no fish. Traded for hot dogs that were delivered wrong (no revisions in the bill). Onion rings came burnt and cold. Food delivered 2nd time...wrong... Exchanged again and ask for chips and salsa while we waited--Waitress ask if I paid for chips which we didn't but thought since everything was wrong.....well..no chips and salsa.....Once again, we love you but.......

2  Thank Gary R
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I loved this place last year when they were attached to the gas station but since they have moved everything has gone downhill. The food is still pretty good but the aggravation you have to put up with to get it isn't worth it. My son and I went to eat there about a week or so after they reopened (hoping they would have had enough time to get everything running smoothly) and it was ridiculous. We were "greeted" by the most hateful looking little redhead I have ever seen, she looked like she wanted to drown us in the river for walking into her restaurant. The menu she handed us after she sat us at our table didn't even have half of what they offer on it and some things weren't even priced, it was a mess. The waitress that came to the table was nice enough she took our order and brought our drinks and then we waited...and waited. Finally she came back and had to ask our order again...then we waited some more. THEN another girl came to the table and took our order for the 3rd time. Seriously we only ordered 2 things! Finally the food came, it was good enough but I was still a bit annoyed. When we got the bill it was wrong because of course it was.

Against my better judgement we went there again...now they (the same lovely redhead from above) shove a menu in your face as you walk in and expect you to order before you are seated...Umm, you guys trying to rush me much? It's really weird and feels like you're being rushed to pick some thing, especially if you aren't familiar with the menu. The food was good but the service is still shoddy.

1  Thank Joy S
Reviewed 7 May 2014

All businesses should take notice of this level of customer service. I can't even count how many employees took care of us. The burger was excellent as well as the fries. At first we sat inside but then noticed others setting on the picnic tables outside so we just had to join them. A very pleasant outdoor area. The only suggestion I would offer is to either plant some half grown leland cyprus trees or fence the area so that the view isn't the vehicles and the dumpster.

2  Thank ShannonMorris