“Cool place”

Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Campfire Grill is a fun and engaging fast casual restaurant. We take great pride in preparing all of our products fresh every day. Campfire Grill offers the best in healthy Fresh-Southwest-American favorites. Our Tacos, Burgers, Burritos, and Gourmet Hot Dogs are prepared with only the finest ingredients. Fast, Fresh, and Delicious! Right before your eyes! Easy to find we are located right at the only traffic light in townsend, Tennessee!
Royal Oak, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cool place”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

OMG... What a place. First time in and will be back! Friendly,comfortable and clean. Great concept and awesome food. Deep fried avocado, who knew? Bomb burgers and fish tacos!

Cleveland, Ohio
“Never would have expected this in a small town like Townsend”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My small family and I spent two days in Townsend and ate at the Campfire Grill three times. My 12 year old insisted upon it. Really, really varied and unusual menu. Avocado fries are to die for. Priced very well. Clearly a business working hard to 'make it' and bring excellent and different food to fans of the Great Smokie Mountains. Don't miss this if you're in the area.

Visited July 2014
West Chester, Ohio
“Love this restaurant!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our family, which includes a picky twelve year old, visited this restaurant when we were on vacation visiting the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. All of us enjoyed the food at the restaurant, burritos, hamburgers, fish tacos, gumbo, French fries, beans and rice. Our daughter, who before visiting Campfire Grill didn't like burritos, decided that she loved them after tasting their burritos. They also have the unique avocado fries and the option of getting avocado as a topping on sandwiches. The food and service were all so good that we went back on another day. (We visited at lunch one day and dinner on another day.)

• Visited July 2014
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Spicy Baha Burger and Gumbo!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This has always been my favorite, but when I was last there and said I wanted it extra well done due to my Cajun heritage, the owner's son, Conner, said that's where they're from and brought me a sample of their chicken gumbo. I didn't have high hopes since I've never liked any other gumbo but my mama's, but it was really delicious - just the right kick and very tasty! All their ingredients are super fresh and I highly recommend this family affair restaurant!

Visited July 2014
Maryville, Tennessee
“Stopped by again and it was as great as ever.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Love the new location. Beautiful and exciting decor. The chicken sandwich that my wife had was excellent. The hamburger that i ordered was not only delicious but was almost more than I could eat (almost). I highly recommend the Campfire Grill. You won't be disappointed.

BTW, this food is fresh and made to order so relax and give them some time to make it. It is worth the weight.

• Visited July 2014