“Geat Place to Stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Cades Cove Hideaway Living area Cades Cove Hideaway Kitchen
Cades Cove Hideaway Back Covered Deck
Cades Cove Hideaway Hot Tub
8bvcommpool
9bvcommentrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ellettsville, Indiana
“Geat Place to Stay!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this cabin. We stayed there 4 nights and enjoyed seing the sights during the day and then went back to the cabin to relax. The cabin has everything you need to feel at home. We loved the hot tub on the back porch and the gas fireplace helped keep the cabin warm. If there was one bad thing to report, it would have to be the shower. It really was alot smaller in size than what we were used to, but it worked. We will definitely go back if it is available the next time we head to Townsend!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The coziness of the cabin
Liked least: Heater unit seemed to blow cold air, even if temp was increased; small shower
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 Nov 2013
Thank you so much Linda. It is so nice to hear that our guests enjoy their accommodations!! Please let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.

Keith & Cathy

TN
Reviewed 1 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
1 Apr 2013
Thank you guys for staying with us. We really appreciate your business and would love to have you again in the future.
VA
Reviewed 1 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
1 Apr 2013
It is taking me some time to respond to this review as I wasn't even sure if this person had the right cabin. After doing some research, I do believe that this person had a reservation but we did not hear from them about any of these complaints. So I would like to address some of the issues mentioned. Yes, the cabin is in a log cabin community that was owned by one person. The community was foreclosed upon and the cabins are being sold individually. Fortunately, because some of the cabins are still for sale, the properties are all very well maintained and are being rented during the selling process. The HVAC system is put on an energy efficiency mode while not used. It is a small unit as this is a small cabin. We will look in to the "pop" sound to see if there is some type of repair needed. As far as I can see, there are no cracks in the walls of the bathroom or anywhere else in the cabin. Most hotels/motels/cabins use firm mattresses. I understand that some do not like them but this is definitely a matter of opinion. The wifi password is there in the cabin in the "Cabin book" as we call it. It can also be obtained by a simple phone call to our office which is open from 8am -10pm daily. Hot Tubs stay on to maintain the temperature at which it is set. Turning down the temperature would have turned off the hot tub. We did not hear from this person at all during their stay. If they had called us, we would have been happy to do whatever was necessary to make their stay as pleasant as possible.
New Orleans
Reviewed 1 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
1 Apr 2013
Awww thanks Ken - We enjoyed having you guys. Please let us know if we can help you in the future.
al
Reviewed 1 April 2013 for a stay in January 2013

1 Apr 2013
Drawers have been cleaned out thoroughly. Thanks for staying with us and hope to hear back from you soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$95
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing