“Stay far exceeded my expectaions”
other travellers have booked this property
Screened Porch Fireplace
Master Bath
Spa Tub
Laundry Room
Upstairs Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
FredLamm0...
Huntsville, Alabama
“Stay far exceeded my expectaions”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Rooster Creek Cabin is the nicest cabin I have stayed in the past 14 years that I have been going to the Pigeon Forge, Townsend Area. The cabin was super clean, well stocked and in a quite secluded location. It also is convenient to Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and Cades Cove. We primarily go to view wild life, the scenery, to relax and enjoy family time. My wife had with us my 15 year old grand daughted and 95 year old mother in law. The both had a wonderful time along with us. We were fortunate enough to see 18 bears, a long with lots of deer, some turkey and other wild life.

The cabin was so nice and very comfortable, and we just cannot wait until our next visit.

Thank you for sharing this cabin with us

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Every thing was great
Liked least: Liked every thing. The only recommendation I would have, is upgraded TV's
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
EttaJuge
Winter Springs, Florida
“Great place to chill out in Townsend”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

The "cabin" (actually a beautiful, two-story wood home) sits in a lovely meadow in Townsend, not far from an entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Perfect location for accessing Cades Cove. The cabin is clean and very well maintained. Plenty of room for extended family to join us. The fully-equipped kitchen and large dining table easily accommodate six people. The cabin is located very close to the walking/bicycling trail that runs through Townsend and also the Little River.

Web site photos of the property truthfully depict the property.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How comfortable and homey the place is.
Liked least: The steep hill to access the property, but that is minor.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Heather D
Knoxville, TN
“Cozy Cabin for a Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

I just got back from my stay here. It was absolutely all it was promised to be. The property was nestled on property that was surrounded by field and stream. I found every room of the cabin to be both warm and inviting.
Everything you could need is there. You will enjoy rocking chairs, a fully stocked kitchen and laundry room, soft sheets, a stream, recliners, screened in back porch, nature, a fireplace and beds so comfortable you won't want to get out of them! I spent the first night there alone and the second night with family (5 of us total). I was at complete and total peace while I was there, which was exactly what I was looking for. I just opened the blinds in front of the kitchen table and spent time leisurely drinking my coffee and reading my Bible. It doesn't get any better than this. I would absolutely come back to stay here again!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing