“Great food and service!”
Review of Miss Lily's Cafe - CLOSED

Miss Lily's Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Lunch in Off Season Thursday thru Saturday. Sunday Brunch 10am til 3pm. Comfortable setting that welcomes all ages. Outside picnic area, and porch area. Dogs on leashes welcome on porch. Inside wooden "cabin style room" and tearoom area. Private red room with fireplace for small parties. Also we have an off site banquet room available for large parties up to 65 people.
Dunedin, Florida
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We ate here for lunch on our last day and OMG! It was fantastic! The soups were to die for and the desserts were amazing! We will be back the next time we visit.

Visited June 2014

Wilmington, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We LOVE MISS LILY'S!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

When we vacation in the Smokies, we always stop to eat at Miss Lily's Café. I love the tomato basil blue cheese soup, and the chicken salad croissant sandwich ALWAYS hits the spot! The food is fresh and delicious! Try her desserts and enjoy a nice cup of coffee after a fun day in the mountains! Her homemade cookies are a special treat!

Visited July 2014
Scaly Mountain, North Carolina, United States
“Oh.my.Gosh. A happy happy accident!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

My family and I went to Gatlinburg for a quick trip, and decide to hook up with some family close by. We decided to meet at the Old River ice cream shop, but it ended up being closed. So we scooted down the road and bit and ended up here at Mrs. Lily's. Looking at the menu a ton of things caught my eye, but one in particular peaked my curiosity. It was called Top of the World. It was asparagus, sundries tomatoes, and feta over a portabella mushroom. Drizzled with a balsamic reduction served over wild rice. So ridiculously good! I was so pleasantly surprised. It was beautiful to look at and absolutely perfect in the balance of flavors. Now I wish I lived closer so I could visit all the time.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Trudie G
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Excellent food and dessert!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Tried this cafe based on other reviews and it did not disappoint! Delicious food and homemade desserts! Loved the coconut cream pie :)

Visited August 2014
Cadiz, Kentucky
“What a disappointment!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

After reading the TA reviews, I couldn't wait to try Miss Lily's. Of all the reviews I've written on here, I've only given a rating this low to one other place - and that was a motel.
I ordered shrimp and grits. This was on a Monday evening and what I got had to have been leftover from the weekend. Shrimp was tough, and grits were stuck together like they were very overdone. The whole thing swam in grease. Husband ordered “hand-breaded shrimp”, which was too greasy for him to eat. If we had been eating in the restaurant, which was empty, the orders would have been sent back, but we had gotten it to take back to our cottage a few blocks away. My entree went into the trash - luckily the baked potato that came with it was edible (guess you can’t mess that up!) The only nice thing I can say is that a pleasant girl took our order on the phone and delivered it to me when I arrived. I definitely can NOT recommend Miss Lily's!!!

• Visited August 2014