Best Western Cades Cove Inn
US$148
Townsend Gateway Inn(Townsend)(Great Value!)
US$114
Travelocity
US$195
US$190
Hotwire.com
Talley Ho Inn(Townsend)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewscades covebiscuits and gravyroom was cleanno elevatorhot breakfastnice breakfastfree breakfastdesk clerkrocking chairsfirst floornice stayyogurtpigeon forgegreat place to staystay there againenjoyed our staywater pressure
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We have stayed at this hotel before and the room and service was fine, however, a home located in close proximity to the hotel had a dog that barked all night both nights of our stay. The front desk clerk offered no help when it was reported. During our most recent stay, the dog barked the day we left, so it did not disturb our sleep. However, since this is a pet friendly location, our room smelled of pet urine. Knowing they could probably not address it during our stay, we bought air fresheners and dealt with it. The Wi-Fi was pretty much non-existent, which was very frustrating. I decided to use the business center's computer, which worked fine for internet needs, however, the printer was not working. I asked the front desk clerk for help and she said she didn't know what was wrong with it. I asked if there was an alternate printer I could print to and she said no. Very frustrating! For the price and experience, it was an ok place to stay. May try another hotel next time since our last 2 stays here have not been completely satisfactory.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth T
EconoLodge342, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Cades Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2014

I do apologize for all the inconveniences you encountered. The dog next door is really out of our control but all the other issues could have been handled. I will pass all of these on to our upper management team.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

The rooms are very nice and clean. The hotel has a great breakfast (excellent pancakes), and you have a great view of the Smoky Mountains. The staff is very accomodating. And the best part is if you travel with your pet - they allow them. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cindy L

I am glad you and your pet had a wonderful stay!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I left a zip drive which was mailed to me COD at a cost of $12.00. ( $2.00 ) package. don't leave anything , they are not thoughtful enough to send it to you free of charge. overall motel was very nics. staff was nics, too.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike H

I do apologize for the cost. We do not come up with this it is handled by the postal service.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I can't tell you the last time I stayed at a Best Western.
We were camping and storms were expected to come in, so we bailed on camping our last night and grabbed a room here.
5 of us. We got a double with a roll-a-way. I was bracing for a terrible room.
It was spacious! Plenty of room for the roll-a-way. It was clean. The bed was firm but very comfy (ok I was camping for 2 previous nights). And there was a fridge. The AC/Heat unit was new and whisper quiet. The bathroom had 2 sinks. One outside and inside the toilet area.
Breakfast was on par with most of these free breakfast hotels - nice enough. But for us the small pool with water slide was terrific. We had a 4 hour drive ahead of us and the kid loved swimming and sliding before hitting the road.
This hotel was tremendous value that really delivered. Very happy!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank carolesullivan
EconoLodge342, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Cades Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

I am glad you were happily surprised! We look forward to you stopping by again in the future!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

If you want to stay at the Best Western I would call in advance to get a room because the rooms fill up fast, because of the Festivities for the 4th of July Holiday. It has a great walking path and close to Cades Cove enterance and also to the Townsend Heritage Center and access to the back roads Sevierville.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 621suzanner
EconoLodge342, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Cades Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

I am glad you was able to spend your holiday with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.