“Decent breakfast”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Florida
“Decent breakfast”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Nothing outstanding but nothing undesirable either. Nice Breakfast with decent service. Would eat here again.

• Visited May 2014

Loudon, Tennessee, United States
“breakfast”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

breakfast buffet, the food, the price, the people, the location. Next to the Tally Ho. A good place to eat.

Visited April 2014
Jasper, GA
“The 70's here we come”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We had lunch in this restaurant on a Wednesday in April. I think we were the only customers there at 11:30 AM. The restaurant is large, probably built 1970's and has never been updated. Tired, dark and worn. The bathrooms are upstairs and are really, really bad. My wife and I each had a grilled chicken sandwich. The food was tasty and the server was reasonably efficient. We also had a peach cobbler which had been microwaved according to the waitress. Eat here if you are desperate. Townsend has few dining options, but this is not going to compare to where you have eaten elsewhere.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Randy L
Nashville, Tennessee
“Very Accomodating to Vegetarians and Lactose Intolerant”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We ate 3 different meals at the Carriage House and were pleased each time. Two of those meals were for breakfast. Our waitresses were friendly and eager to please with both my vegetarian diet and my husband's lactose-intolerant diet. It feels good to be treated so well.

The third meal we ate at the Carriage House was dinner and we had the salad buffet. The salad makings were fresh and tasty.The salad dressings are mostly home-made. The waitress told my husband which dressings were OK for a lactose-intolerant diet. See what I mean? They went out of their way to be helpful! The desserts tasted a little tired, but that is my only complaint and not a very big complaint at that.

• Visited April 2014
Big Rapids, Michigan
“frozen food”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

my wife and I ate Breakfast here. Waffles was part of the special. No doubt is was a frozen waffle that had been stuffed in a toaster, They were as hard as a brick and ice cold! Two strips of very small bacon that would be enough to feed a infant. Scrambled eggs were under cooked. Ordered a side order of wheat toast was served dry with no butter. Didn't even bring butter with it. There was two other customers in the building so its not like the workers were very busy. I have made waffles that were ten times better from a motels "free Breakfast" The decor was horrible!

• Visited March 2014