“The stay was amazing and breathtaking and we did not want to leave and will defiantly be using Timberwinds in the future & throu” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Timberwinds Log Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Townsend
Timberwinds Log Cabins
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Our vacation turned out to be the best ever when Timberwinds & Randy came to our rescue from a cheaper company that rented us a dump! And at the last minute, he was very professional and the cabin was even more than we could have ever dreamed, prices were very fair and I am looking forward to our next stay with Timberwinds, you guys are the best :)

• Stayed November 2013

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
South Bend, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

I searched and searched for almost a year trying to decide which cabin to choose for our 3rd anniversary vacation. I finally chose Moonlight Vista from Timberwinds Cabin rental....and boy we could not have been more satisfied with the cabin, company, area and seclusion of the cabin we picked. It is a steep little drive up to the cabin and the turn in is hard to do so you have to go up on past and turn around and come back to the cabin to turn into the drive but it's not bad once ya do it. Cabin was beautiful, view from the deck was breathtaking to say the least! You can lay in the bed in the loft and see the mountain view. The hot tub at night under the stars incredible! For the grumpy people that want to complain about something....can you believe that I actually saw a couple spiders and a web....oh my in a cabin in the wooded mountains who could have thought that was possible! We did unfortunately visit during our governments ridiculous shutdown so we didn't get to see all of the areas complete beauty but this cabin is perfectly located just far enough not to be to far from either Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. Highly recommend Timberwinds Cabin Rentals to anyone...they will be who we book through next time....and there will be a next time!

• Stayed October 2013
Olive Branch, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in this beautifully decorated and very spacious cabin last November. We absolutely loved it so much we're coming back to enjoy it again in just a few weeks! It really does have the most amazing views. I love the three levels of decks and the catwalk that goes out to a very secluded top deck. I enjoyed my morning coffee there every day. Randy is always so sweet and takes his time to answer all my questions while booking our reservation. I truly believe we have found our favorite cabin and will return year after year! I can't wait to see the views with all the color change this year. The huge 3D TV's are a plus too. We love sitting out on the deck listening to all the wildlife. Hope to see another black bear this year. Thank you Timberwinds Cabins and we'll see you soon!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Elizabeth H
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

My wife and I just recently booked 5 days in Gatlinburg. We chose Timberwinds Cabins and booked Bear Hugs, approx. 10 minutes out of Gatlinburg. This place was very secluded, yet close to everything. What a surprise when we got to our cabin, the view is majestic, the cabin is rustically decorated yet has all the modern facilities you would expect from a high end resort. Since we have never been to the Great Smokie Mountains, our days were filled with hiking, sight seeing, shopping, wildlife seeking. In the evenings the hot tub was put to a relaxing good use to help soften up stiff muscles from the days activities. Full kitchen, 2 washrooms, hot tub, Jacuzzi, comfortable couch, great rocking chairs, big comfy king size bed, and fantastic views, led to us having one of the best vacations of our lives. If there was any drawback to this vacation, it was the fact we didn't book it for a full week. Great job Timberwinds, we will be back.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mike S
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

We were very happy when we pulled into the driveway of our cabin for the long Labor Day weekend. It was in the hills outside of Pigeon Forge and the view from the cabin was awesome! We loved the hot tub on the deck and the cabin itself was very large and comfortable. It was the perfect location - outside of the crowd of Pigeon Forge but was only minutes from all activities. We went white water rafting on the Upper Pigeon and had a great time - highly recommend this to anyone! We want to come back again next year and would love to stay in Red Bank School House again!

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

We stayed in this beautiful cabin over Labor Day weekend and wish we could have stayed longer.
The cabin is everything you would expect and more. Clean, comfortable, and decorated with flair. We enjoyed the porch (and the hot tub). And the price was beyond reasonable.

Awesome View is sufficiently isolated while only being 10 minutes away from downtown Gatlinburg. There's also an excellent grocery store only 7 minutes away. We can't wait to go back! Thanks again for a wonderful experience.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RandyIndiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

We just spent the Labor Day weekend at Just Serenity! All I can say is wow!! It was the nicest most relaxing cabin I have had the great fortune to stay in. It far exceeded all of my expectations. So close to everything but completely private. It was a great value too! The rental was so easy and when I had a problem getting in ( trying to learn all the high tech stuff). The gentleman who answered was so nice and helpful. It was after hours but he made sure I got in and had no more problems. I can't wait to go back!! I am a customer for life!!

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Townsend
Tremont Lodge and Resort
River Place Inn & Cabins
River Place Inn & Cabins
#67 of 90 in Pigeon Forge
Mountain Shadows Log Home Resort

Been to Timberwinds Log Cabins? Share your experiences!