“Our honeymoon spot in 1998”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Townsend
Timberwinds Log Cabins
Reviewed 24 December 2013

When we where searching for honeymoon places before our wedding in 98 we found Timberwinds in Townsend, TN in all the Bridal Magazines and we knew that we wanted more privacy and not a beach type honeymoon so we looked into Timberwinds and then booked our honeymoon to stay there. We loved it from the moment we arrived the view is unbelievable! We where very surprised at how nice the cottages where and super clean. When we arrived they had two bath robes and two gift baskets waiting for us inside. I loved the indoor jacuzzi and the privacy of the outdoor. I loved this place and never wanted to go back home because it felt like home. Great location to travel and see things as well we visited the Red Ruby Falls and the Red Sea Cavern along with eating at Alan Jackson's restaurant I just told my husband it would be nice if we could go back there for a couple days. Best place to have a beautiful vacation from.

J.L.B. from MI

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer B

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Where do I begin?? This was absolutely the most beautiful cabin we have ever stayed in. Randy was so helpful during our stay.
The views at High Falutin are amazing..It is exactly what you would expect from a luxury cabin. So peaceful and relaxing..
Everything at this cabin was actually better than anything described on the website!! Our families spent 7 nights at this cabin and we didn't want to leave! This was the best vacation we have had and we vacation in the Smoky Mountains every year.
We will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2013

2nd trip with Timberwinds Log cabins and my only regret is having to leave. When I say an experience of a lifetime I don't use that phrase lightly. Timberwind Log cabins put such effort in ensuring their customer's comfort that we were made to feel like family, not "customers." What a rare accomplishment in today's society; however they did just that. The High Falutin cabin my wife and I stayed in exuded beauty, rustic charm and an ambience that is beyond 5 stars. This was our second visit and hopefully not our last. The first time we stayed in Awesome View and loved that experience so much, we came back and cannot wait until next go round. Every part of the cabin was impeccably taken care of from the hot tub to jacuzzi to furnishings, high quality dishes right down to the silverware! Randy is the best person one could hope to deal with and makes sure your vacation is the BEST and quite honestly his effort is the BEST my wife and I have ever seen or experienced with vacations. We will be back and hopefully it won't be until a year until next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We could not be happier with our choice to stay with Timberwinds at Moonlight Vista, I spoke with Randy every time I called, he was always very professional and willing to answer any question that I had. We arrived very late at night and I was so thankful that the outside lights and inside lights had been left on and the TV's, it made it much easier to navigate unfamiliar territory with our bags, we really appreciated it! The location was perfect, there were other cabins close by, but it didn't matter because Moonlight Vista was above all of them, we felt very secluded..perfect! We didn't mind the drive up to the cabin, we have a front wheel drive car and made it just fine, we will definitely be staying here again! The views from this cabin were breath taking, and being able to wake up and see God's beautiful canvas on display outside the windows made the stay even more wonderful..We were very blessed to have seen a double rainbow right in front of our cabin, I tried to take pictures, but I couldn't do the beauty any justice, just beautiful! We will definitely stay here again and be using Timberwinds, thank you so much Randy for the awesome cabin and stay!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Our vacation turned out to be the best ever when Timberwinds & Randy came to our rescue from a cheaper company that rented us a dump! And at the last minute, he was very professional and the cabin was even more than we could have ever dreamed, prices were very fair and I am looking forward to our next stay with Timberwinds, you guys are the best :)

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank BelindaGraceMoore
Reviewed 4 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I searched and searched for almost a year trying to decide which cabin to choose for our 3rd anniversary vacation. I finally chose Moonlight Vista from Timberwinds Cabin rental....and boy we could not have been more satisfied with the cabin, company, area and seclusion of the cabin we picked. It is a steep little drive up to the cabin and the turn in is hard to do so you have to go up on past and turn around and come back to the cabin to turn into the drive but it's not bad once ya do it. Cabin was beautiful, view from the deck was breathtaking to say the least! You can lay in the bed in the loft and see the mountain view. The hot tub at night under the stars incredible! For the grumpy people that want to complain about something....can you believe that I actually saw a couple spiders and a web....oh my in a cabin in the wooded mountains who could have thought that was possible! We did unfortunately visit during our governments ridiculous shutdown so we didn't get to see all of the areas complete beauty but this cabin is perfectly located just far enough not to be to far from either Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. Highly recommend Timberwinds Cabin Rentals to anyone...they will be who we book through next time....and there will be a next time!

• Stayed: October 2013